<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  It's over: Yao has retired from the NBA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:55 pm
you'd be mad because you posted a ton of crap on this thread which you have completely failed to substantiate?

or because you came into this thread to troll but you're the one who's become the most emotionally invested in it and raging?

or because you actually realize that halfassed beliefs you had like Yao "shrinking" is actually bullshit and even in tryhard mode you can't make any way into the thread?

dunno pick one?

then post 3 times in a row showing how you're not mad.

you crying about that article doesn't even make any sense. you are the only one who ever thought Boozer was overrated and that you actually post nonsense like that in 2011 when even his hometown newspaper knows he's overrate is just funny.

forget about not being able to back up ONE thing in this thread. forget how you just ignore phil's question on the previous bullshit your wrote about FIBA stats. it's just funny as ****** that you'd be stupid enough to post that Boozer is overrated living in the year 2011 when he cant even get into game 7 for his own team but has to ride the pine. WHEN was he underrated? not in 2011. not in 2007 that you can prove by any measure of stats or video. was he underrated in 1990 in elementary school?

seriously. why are you so tryhard? were you hurt badly in this thread? even after posting countless stupid as **** statements about the HOF/Yao and failing to back one statement up. after losing any credibility on YMM and degrading yourself as if you're druno you can't let it go.

think about it lol. what do you think it means when even druno, the biggest retard on YMM thinks you're a dumshit and has exited the thread? this is who you are.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:59 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
oh and another thing, anointing pryuen as a "basketball expert." Yes, the expert who said anyone who followed the Rockets would know Steve Novak was inactive in the series along with 2 :roll: :roll: for good measure. Yet he somehow blindly forgot that in his previous statement, he included Steve Novak in the discussion regarding Boozer :lol: Too easy! Too easy! I don't even have to try hard, u just keep shooting urself in the foot! "Basketball expert" and 5/27/11 Chicago Bulls article. Steeeeerike 2!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:04 pm
yeah i shoot myself in the foot when I point out how stupid you are for posting that Boozer is underrated when even his hometown newspaper says he's overrated

i shoot myself when you haven't been able to substantiate with even 1 argument how Boozer has ever been overrated. today or in 2007

you're a clown.

seriously has druno paid you to take over his position as imbecile/whipping boy on YMM?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 pm
[quote="temuchin"]
even his hometown newspaper thinks Boozer is overrated. where were you this year when Boozer was dropping 1.4 and 6.8 points and not even able to get playing time against Miami?

[url=http://www.suntimes.com/sports/5626058-419/two-words-sum-up-bulls-disappointmentcarlos-boozer.html]Two words sum up Bulls

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 12417Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
nig1 wrote:
anointing pryuen as a "basketball expert."
    Yes, the expert who said anyone who followed the Rockets would know Steve Novak was inactive in the series
      Yet he somehow blindly forgot that in his previous statement, he included Steve Novak in the discussion regarding Boozer
:lol: Too easy! Too easy! I don't even have to try hard, u just keep shooting urself in the foot!
here was the the parrot about the phantom that is Novak :lol: :lol:
pryuen wrote:
YEAH, Carlos Boozer scored tons in that series. But as I've said he did not play centre, and it was just a WRONG MISMATCH of whoever played on position 4
    (Juwan Howard, Chuck Hayes, Scott Padgett, Steve Novak) easily missed their target,
and Yao Ming had to come over for help defense.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:43 pm
lol sounds like another case of someone overrating boozer.

I guess I must be really under your skin. Lol @ "researching" for 3 hours poring over 4 years of postings on YMM to find something to post since you were so frustrated attempting to back up anything you've said and been owned on in the thread. lol

there's nothing new in that thread, I praised Yao in the part you cut and used that hyperbole acknowledging that when Yao is forced to switch over to Boozer he presents a matchup problem specifically to address the crying that morons like you were doing to OVERRATE Boozer after that game. PF is a matchup problem for a center. is that news to you? how much of a scrub are you?

you haven't presented one shred of backup for the idea that Boozer was underrated. if anything that thread shows how in 2007 everyone was overrating him. you can go back and search the site to 2002 but it wont change the fact that you can't back up anything you've said.

Boozer was overrated in 2011. He was overrated in 2007. If anything all your posts have confirmed that he was overrated if anything, and not underrated. you keep talking about it, when are you going to post something... ANYTHING... a stat, a clip anything that shows that Boozer was underrated? hell it can be from this year or 2007 or when he was 10 years old.

you know. if you keep posting that you're "winning" by emulating druno it eventually will come true. the tryhard way.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Dr. No wrote:
nig1 wrote:
anointing pryuen as a "basketball expert."
    Yes, the expert who said anyone who followed the Rockets would know Steve Novak was inactive in the series
      Yet he somehow blindly forgot that in his previous statement, he included Steve Novak in the discussion regarding Boozer
:lol: Too easy! Too easy! I don't even have to try hard, u just keep shooting urself in the foot!
here was the the parrot about the phantom that is Novak :lol: :lol:
pryuen wrote:
YEAH, Carlos Boozer scored tons in that series. But as I've said he did not play centre, and it was just a WRONG MISMATCH of whoever played on position 4
    (Juwan Howard, Chuck Hayes, Scott Padgett, Steve Novak) easily missed their target,
and Yao Ming had to come over for help defense.

pryuen said in that very post that he wasn't sure who was playing the 4 back then

even if he was wrong about who was on the roster back then in addition to Chuck and Howard he'd have to post about 4 pages of complete nonsense to be anywhere close to the idiocy you have posted stating that Bernard King was better than Bird, how Bird and Magic didn't change basketball and how Nippon baseball is the "minor leagues" of the MLB

pryuen wasn't wrong that the 4 position was to blame. druno why did Morey go out and get Scola that summer?

dumbshit. you ***** about Novak and miss the fact that pryuen's point was actually correct

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
What are you guys arguing about now? The Jazz Rockets series? Boozer was a step quicker than Yao in that series since the Jazz was running pick n' roll all day long.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 am
memo to pryuen, nba players give lip service/politically correct answers all the time..it's what they think behind closed doors that's most important. Take this 2006 NBA Players' Poll for example:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=underratedallstars
[i]In a poll of 248 players conducted by Sports Illustrated and published in this week

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:45 am
lol Chris Bosh, Arenas are UNDERRATED.

nig1 is a basketball imbecile who thinks that BOSH AND BOOZER the most overrated players in the NBA are UNDERRATED.

also

LEBRON IS clutch AS HELL. wait till he gets a TEAM AROUND HIM.

also we're about to KICK ***** in AFGHANISTAN. we just need more troops.

also TIGER WOODS man that is a black guy to admire.

you seriously that stupid? you're seriously almost worse than druno now. at least he knows enough when seeing you get your ***** kicked to keep out unlike you

that player's poll really knew its stuff

Elton Brand, for example really went out and proved them right. 13.8 ppg, 13.1 ppg, monster 6.1 rpg seasons. DAMN POLL HOW U DO DAT??? IS U NOSTRADOMUZ??

meanwhile Yao after that poll put up 25ppg and was the top scoring center in the NBA.

after all this we gotta ask the question...

well first we gotta ask what the **** any of this has to do with the thread (other than the fact that nig1 got completely disgraced on all his other random topics in the thread and is bringing up random crap to distract from it)

but also at this point, the logical question to ask is...

Do you UNDERSTAND the WORDS UNDERRATED AND OVERRATED? from the thread it pretty much sounds like you are transposing the definitions

seriously dude. from that article what we can take is that Arenas in 2006 was OVERRATED. he had just put up 29 ppg so that's what those low IQ players thought he was... SURPRISE NIGGA you never knew I'd be dropping 10.8 ppg on yo ***** did ya. same with Brand. outlier season with 25ppg=overrated. boozer in 2007=overrated.

now to clarify. since this is a blunt point, which is nevertheless still too fine for you to comprehend... does that make Brand a BAD player? does that make boozer a BAD player? no. Brand put up 20ppg much of his career. but at the time of THAT poll players voted for him thinking he was a 25-30 ppg player based on 1 outlier season. 25ppg>20ppg. overrated. not underrated. proved by the very article you posted. dumbshit.

are you THIS stupid? you make a big stink about "underrated" and "overrated" and dont even know what the definitions of the words are, and the people you list as underrated are overrated and vice versa.

let's not even talk about you staying ON TOPIC or BACKING UP even ONE argument you've made out of the dozen+ you've asserted. dont make us bring up the list.

what is your thought process? you this obtuse? pryuen posted articles with specific quotes by players about Yao. in return you've posted... nothing. just an article about a poll where the players were wrong. it actually proves that IF you could find ANYTHING after lol TWO DAYS or "research" that in any way shows ANY of the specific players Pryuen has quoted as having negative thoughts about Yao in any way, you would have posted it. we can basically take your post as an affirmation that one stupid american with low IQ working diligently for 48 hours was UNABLE TO FIND ONE IOTA OF FACT DISPUTING pryuen's quotes of players hailing Yao.

Offline Profile