<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  It's over: Yao has retired from the NBA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 am
you are druno lol

what does he always say? "grate minds think alike"?

you are living proof

you're not even trying to back up your assertions that Boozer was on Yao or that Yao wilted in 2007. where's your argument on how international stats dont count in the Naismith HOF? why aren't you substantiating your assertions that Yao WASN'T dominant, oh I mean except when he was dominant.

you're like druno... completely given up on any of the points you've stupidly argued in the thread... but too ANGRY and WORKED UP about the bumps you've received in response to your stupidity to just laugh it off and let it go

drno is the biggest idiot that most people who visit this site have ever seen on the Internet. how does it feel to become drno?

you made a bunch of dumb statements and got owned. who cares? let it go. at what point do you sit there going "wow I just lost all credibility on the Internet. better freak out and act like the biggest imbecile ever on YMM"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
Fiba Asian Championship stats don't count. Those are garbage when taken into consideration for the HOF. U still haven't explained why u pulled that 5/27/11 article and it's relevancy to 2007?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:49 pm
lol @ this guy.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm
Posts: 4547Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
nig1 wrote:
Fiba Asian Championship stats don't count. Those are garbage when taken into consideration for the HOF.

Sorry for not having remembered your stance on this, but what are your thoughts on Sabonis being in the HOF based on his career prior to the NBA?

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm
temuchin wrote:
lol @ this guy.

lol, I knew u couldn't defend that article without coming off as foolish. It's ok, u've been embarrassed enough, kid :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 pm
there's nothing to defend. you are the one who claimed that Boozer was underrated when even his hometown newspaper says he's overrated.

You made a bunch of stupid claims about Boozer being underrated and Yao "shinking" based on half-baked recollections and assumptions of 2007 and now you backtracking like crazy since Yao actually outscored Boozer overall, outscored Boozer in the last 5 minutes of key game 7 and was actually very clutch on offense. you realize now that Yao didn't even guard Boozer but Howard and Chuck, and that Houston went out and got someone who could guard him the following summer.

that article shows how stupid you are for even claiming that and how little you know about basketball. it's like claiming in 2011 knowing everything we know that Lebron is clutch lmfao. how can anyone who knows ANYTHING about basketball make the statement that Boozer is underrated? whether 2007 or 2011 everyone else knew what he was. the ONLY person saying he was underrated is you. and you can't even back up the assertion that he was underrated in 2007.

Boozer is what he is, he had 2 superior games and 2 crappy games that series. You can't back up one thing about him being underrated so you're purposefully being retarded. you acknowledging that article makes you look like a complete noob so you're doing anything possible to deny that even his hometown newspaper thinks he sucks

that's exactly what druno would do.

not sure if you're copying him in order to bait him into the thread so you can slip out or if you're actually that stupid.

so yeah...

lol @ this guy

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:10 pm
temuchin wrote:
there's nothing to defend. you are the one who claimed that Boozer was underrated when even his hometown newspaper says he's overrated.

LOL ROFLMAO!!!! man, u really are a dumb@ss. I claimed he was underrated in 2007 vs the Rockets , yet u pull up a 5/27/11 article stating he's overrated...WITH THE CHICAGO BULLS. What does the article have anything to do w/his tenure with the Utah Jazz or for the fact that matters....2007? U are freaking RETARDED LOL. Gosh, I'm dying @work right now hahahah.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 pm
homeboy turdchin thinks an article dated 5/27/11 saying Boozer is overrated means that he was overrated even back in 2007..back when he was playing for the Utah Jazz....before he missed a buncha games with them and got his ticket punched outta town....before he became overpaid with the Chicago Bulls. Hey Turdchin, can u dig up an article closer to 2007 relating to how overrated Carlos Boozer is?? Please find one for me and I'll give u a "virtual cookie." Hahahaha, ur digging ur own hole deeper and deeper kid.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:30 pm
post 3 more times a in a row

lol are you mad?

it's funny that you can't back up 1 thing you said about boozer in 2007 or deny anything said in that sun times article so you're raging about it

even his hometown newspaper calls boozer overrated. yet you cry about it

lol @ this guy

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:42 pm
why would I be mad when I'm having fun at ur expense? U still can't give a logical answer to that article u posted and that's where the fun is. Usually I don't partake in arguing like u/Dr.No/Pry seem to devote on a regular basis, but I'm enjoying ridiculing u for a while :lol:

Offline Profile