<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao's Decision Time Is Coming

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 12405Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
Momak wrote:
Regardless of the accuracy of his statements, the issue with the majority of your posts with him in any debate is that it lacks of character and due process.
are you pursuing a career as a barrister ?

Momak wrote:
And it's pretty obvious that Pry gets singled out almost every time regardless of whether he is correct or what he is saying.
no different than how the resident quack is treated every time he makes up a snake oil cure for Yao's injuries.

Momak wrote:
That kills the discussion point, derails the thread, and initiates the same repeating conflict that the majority of members here get turned off from hearing.
pointing out his parroting past adds efficiency to the process, as well as more nuances / substance.

Momak wrote:
In and out burgers have seriously simply become the bane of our existence on this forum. Let's get some fresh ideas going instead.
an outgrowth of the recent InO discussion has led to this exchange / sharing of new culinary tidbit

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... start=1120

Dr. No wrote:
    yaou wrote:
    Umami burgers are better, .
    you have good taste.

Umami burgers taste great; But in terms of capturing the culture/ spirit of California, INO is tops on my list.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:07 pm
seriously you are a ****** imbecile.

just the fact that you go around declaring that everything pryuen posts are "lies" is literally something a 10 year old or a complete imbecile would say. it's not normal adult discourse. it's mental retardation.

I used to called you a moron but you're just dropped 25 IQ points and been demoted to imbecile.

you're seriously maladjusted. why do you have to beef with momak now? all he did was tell you to post on-thread.

considering this is a messageboard and the prime imperative that defines ANY messageboard is to post on thread, him telling you to post on topic is as self-evident as him telling you to post in English. how the ****** can you have a problem with that. you're a compete ****** imbecile.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 59166Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Momak wrote:
Pryuen is entirely allowed his views and opinions in the same way you and I are. I wouldn't interpret his posts as mere lies, but opinions (which we all have) backed up firmly by sourcing. Whether they were good sources can be subjective and that's why we have a forum to discuss these matters. It's unproductive if you use the same irrelevant point about burgers to refute anything he seems to say; it's no different from trolling.

EXACTLY !!!

This whole In N-Out Burgers fiasco initiated from this post of mine:

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... 915#358915

which sort of gave an account of what happened that night when Sun Yue as a rookie was sent to fetch 33 double-double, 20 milk shake and 20 French fried for his team mates after a game with Phoenix Sun before flying off to Denver for a back-to-back versus the Nuggets.

In the blog link I provided there were quotes by the blog reporter from Sun Yue explaining that the order was too huge that it took him several trips to fulfill it.

And then Dr. No. immediately jumped in and started to call me a parrot/liar.

It was something I posted backed with substance.

You either buy it or you don't.
Either you said the reporter or Sun Yue was lying/not telling the truth to hide the fact that Sun Yue lost his way at the airport.

But to call me a PERPETUAL LIAR, and then used it REPEATEDLY to harrass and ***** me for the past 2 years was JUST OVERBOARD TOO FAR !!! :twisted: :x :evil:

Last edited by pryuen on Mon May 23, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:14 pm
Turd Chin

Why are you so stupid :?:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 59166Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Dr. No wrote:
Turd Chin

Why are you so stupid :?:

NO ONE IS MORE STUPID AND IGNORANT THAN YOU who claimed that international airports like Los Angeles International Airport or Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok International Airport will become GHOST TOWNS after 09:00 pm until the next morning in 09:00 am.

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... 112#359112

ROFLMAO !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:57 pm
lol i actually just read that thread and sadly I can understand now why druno is obsessed with in n out.

the first couple of posts after druno's agree with druno about the time it takes to cook 30 hamburgers.

it's one of the few times in the history of his life that anyone has agreed with him or given him positive feedback.

desperate to revisit the instance of his one positive feedback, druno desperately brings up in n out whenever he's feeling down or defeated because someone actually agreed with him (well until he started being a moron and everyone got annoyed at him once again)

sadly, this is not about burgers as momak suspected but the ONE TIME IN HIS LIFE when someone agreed with him albeit briefly.

that's why 2 years later it's still in n out this in n out that. is it sad? yes. is it pitiful and almost below the definition of a human being? yes. I feel stupider being able to comprehend how a half-competent mind like druno's works. the price you pay for having listened to the retard for years.

I'm not being facetious. If you look at drno's posts it's actually kind of sad. he posts something and immediately there's 2-3 posts telling him how stupid he is. EVERY TIME. Literally. The in n out thing is one instance where the next couple of posts agree with him and disagree with someone he's arguing with. That's powerful stuff to someone who's beaten down IRL every day and regularly humiliated on the Internet. TO him it's his Camelot, his Nirvana. It's his Super Bowl and the Time He Kissed Miss Shanghai. For the rest of his life he'll live with it buried deep in his heart and in his most difficult times he'll bring it out and caress it and look at it and hug it and feel better.

Now.... in that thread about in n out are people actually just agreeing on some tangent (time it takes to cook burgers) as opposed to the CORE of what he's arguing? Whether Sun took multiple trips? Yes. Is it that druno posts are inherently asinine and confrontational and does he deserve all the mockery he gets due to sheer stupidity and obstinance ? Yes. Do ppl get annoyed at him THE VERY NEXT PAGE on that heroic thread due to his terrible posting and personality? Yes. Is that thread in the end actually a total embarrassment for druno? Yes.

btw I took it to mean that Sun had to make a couple trips to the in n out because he couldn't manage the drinks and ****** in his car, not that it took a long time to make.

any order can be filled in 15-20 min, whether it's 5 or 30 hamburgers. there's constant turnover. it just means that everyone at the restaurant else gets pushed back when a big order comes in. groups come in and order 10+ burgers all the time.

Last edited by temuchin on Mon May 23, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm
Turd Chin, conceived by a whore in a whore house, is forever conducting himself like an attention whore.

it runs in the family.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:07 pm
dude i understand now why you keep bringing it up

whenever you feel down you think about the one time someone agreed with you, however tangentally about anything.

you love it, hug it, kiss it and nurture it deep in your heart.

you think "remember the one time about in n out... people loved me then... they thought i knew about in n out. let's get back to that place"

you realize you sound like a complete lunatic talking about in n out? right?

but sadly now i can comprehend how that sad little mind works. and why you keep talking about it

but before. dude it literally made you sound insane.

like crazy. seriously dude. like you had a chemical imbalance or something.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:15 pm
it's actually pretty depressing now that I understand why you keep talking about in n out...

I'm posting seriously.

stop talking about in n out. I understand how emotionally you need the memory of the in n out thread... how at one time in your life someone actually told you you knew something (cooking time of in n out hamburgers) better than someone else (albeit across the ocean, about a totally stupid topic no one cares about)

but this is serious advice. i legitimately want you to think bout it. you can do it or not do it. up to you.

instead of making yourself sound like a complete lunatic talking about in n out all the time...

MAKE YOURSELF A NEW WIN IN YOUR LIFE.

create a new memory where you actually say something, and someone else agrees. then hold onto that.

start with something small... maybe something like the Sun is hot. or the Earth goes around the Sun.

post something like a human being. not insane, not stupid. not ignorant. not confrontational. then someone will agree with you.

nurture THAT in your heart. use that as your heroic moment. stop with the in n out. i know it is an emotional ejaculate moment for you but you make yourself even more despised. you can create a new "in n out" I believe in you at least to that degree.

try it. if a 3 year old can do it, you PROBABLY can do it. it might make you feel better. the other thing makes you look completely insane.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 am
Posts: 2628Location: Hillsborough, CAJoined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:34 am
people are what they are. nothing we post can change others on the internet. the best way to get rid of someone who posts nonsense is to ignore him. a lot of boards have that option and people do not seethose who post garbage.

Offline Profile