<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 73/March 27 Houston Rockets @ Miami Heat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
HOU 2:11 Full Timeout
MIA 2:14 Dwyane Wade made Driving layup
HOU 2:39 Luis Scola made Finger-roll Layup
HOU 2:49 Defensive Rebound by Chuck Hayes
MIA 2:51 Dwyane Wade missed 3-pt. Jump Shot
HOU 3:22 Luis Scola made Turnaround Jump Shot
MIA 3:38 LeBron James made Jump Shot

High success rate by the Heat by the 3 Amigos !!! :twisted:

118 ~ 110. 8 points lead by the Heat.

2 minutes left.

Looks like the game is lost, unless someone from the Rockets step up in the next 2 minutes.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
no yao no playoffs :oops:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
MIA 51.0 20-second Timeout
HOU 51.0 Kyle Lowry made Tip-in
HOU 53.0 Offensive Rebound by Kyle Lowry
HOU 53.0 Kyle Lowry missed Layup
HOU 55.0 Defensive Rebound by Luis Scola
MIA 57.0 LeBron James missed Jump Shot
HOU 1:26 Chase Budinger made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist Kevin Martin

5 ~ 0 run by the resilient Rockets.

118 ~ 115, 3 point game now.

The Rockets just need some defensive stops here.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:26 pm
HOU 34.0 Full Timeout
MIA 34.0 Dwyane Wade made Layup, Assist LeBron James
MIA 51.0 20-second Timeout

120 ~ 115. 34 seconds left. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:34 pm
HOU 26.0 Personal foul on Luis Scola (5 PF)
HOU 27.0 Personal foul on Kyle Lowry
MIA 29.0 Defensive Rebound by Joel Anthony
HOU 29.0 Kevin Martin missed Floating Jump Shot

Game BASICALLY OVER.

I guess no one can stop the 3 Amigos when they erupt at the same time.

Dwayne Wade (30 points/11 rebounds/5 assists), Lebron James (33 points/10 rebounds/7 assists) and Chris Bosh (31 points/12 rebounds/3 assists) are all in double-doubles, scoring over 30 points. :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:39 pm
The killing blow was Memphis Grizzlies beat the Tim Duncan-less San Antonio Spurs 111 ~ 104 in another game. :twisted:

So instead of closing the gap between the 2 teams, the Rockets is now 2.5 games behind the Grizzlies with 9 games left.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 pm
Posts: 476Location: Houston, TXJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:51 am
It has been 4 years since I last logged on or posted in this forum. Good to see it still exists and some of the familiar names are still around. I remembered this site for some random reason while I was watching the game and thought I should try to log on and see if I still remember my password!

Tough loss for the Rockets. They played well but the Heat were just too much for us today.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 pm
Nawzer wrote:
It has been 4 years since I last logged on or posted in this forum. Good to see it still exists and some of the familiar names are still around. I remembered this site for some random reason while I was watching the game and thought I should try to log on and see if I still remember my password!

Tough loss for the Rockets. They played well but the Heat were just too much for us today.

Welcome back !!!

Yeah.... tough loss and DOUBLE SETBACK as Memphis Grizzlies beat San Antonio Spurs in another game.

Actually, TRIPLE SETBACK !!! :shock:

The BAD news
was Kyle Lowry tweaked his left ankle towards end of 2Q. :twisted:

But the brave Little Tank just kept on fighting for the full game, contributing 25 points/7 rebounds/9 assists.

He was seen putting on a protective boot right after the game. The Houston Rockets physician said he will be on a day-to-day monitoring and may not be playing against Philadelphia 76ers.

Let's pray for his quick recovery.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:52 pm

As reported previously, Yao Ming was with the Rockets on this road trip for the first time of this season.

But there is a reason behind for him taking this trip to the East Coast: to pick up a new tailor-made protective boot in Miami, and has a medical check with an orthopedic doctor in New York when the team travels into New Jersey to play the New Jersey Nets.

Quote:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/spo ... 93866.html

Accidental tourist

No longer on crutches, Rockets center Yao Ming joined the Rockets for a road trip for the first time since his ankle surgery. The reason seemed clear.

"South Beach," Yao said jokingly. "Who wouldn't want to come?"

Actually, that was not it.

"There is a shoe orthotics company in Miami and a doctor in New York," Yao said. "When we're in New Jersey, I'll see him.

"I just got off the crutches the day before the last game. I enjoy being with the team, being here."

Coach Rick Adelman thought it was good for Yao to be with the team again.

"It's always great to have him around," Adelman said. "The players respect him. Everything he's been through, I think it's good for him to be around the team for himself."

Offline Profile