<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 69/March 16 Houston Rockets vs Charlotte Bobcats

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:43 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
DayDreamer wrote:

For real? What I heard was that someone said that you were too busy with work and that you couldn't post for both websites. What did they ban you for if you don't mind me asking? Uploading too many pics or picking fights like you do here?

THAT IS A QUESTION I always wanted to know, cos I have NO FVCKING IDEA WHY. :twisted:

When I moved back to China 3 years ago, I experienced difficulties with my Internet connection/band width at home that whenever I visted/posted on clutch fans site, I was often bombed out and unsuccessful, which was very annoying and time-consuming.

So I posted there to say that I might not be able to reguarly post there, and had to focus on just posting on YMM, but I promised that when the issue of the connectivity got solved, I'll vist the forum and may resume my postings there.

A few months later, when I tried to sign on to the site, I found out that I had been banned, and could no longer post there.

I've sent their system administrator multiple private emails to ask for an official explanation but to no avail, as I was never given an answer. :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:31 am
User avatarPosts: 15536Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
On most sports forums, you're going to step on a mod's toes after posting a lot.

C1utch had some stupid posts anyway. Don't even read there anymore. Their game video recaps were nice though.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:57 am
User avatarPosts: 1124Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
Quote:
MacGreat 07-30-2007 10:10 PM
Should Pryuen stop trying to turn this board upside down?

Pryuen has been a destructive force on this board for a while. Look at the threads on the first page now. I don't have to describe how chaotic it is because of what this one poster has done. You guys can see it with your own eyes. Pryuen should not be allowed to destroy this fantastic website. Vote Pryuen off this board NOW!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 15536Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
buzzku wrote:
Quote:

Pryuen has been a destructive force on this board for a while. Look at the threads on the first page now. I don't have to describe how chaotic it is because of what this one poster has done. You guys can see it with your own eyes. Pryuen should not be allowed to destroy this fantastic website. Vote Pryuen off this board NOW!

Sounds like someone got jealous and started a powerplay. There are a few reasons why anyone want to become a forum mod. Biggest ones are want of attention and power.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
buzzku wrote:
Quote:

HEY, BUZZKU THE TROLL

Did you read the rest of that thread created by MacGreat???? :roll:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=132938

ALMOST 90%
of the posters in that thread rebuked and ridiculed MacGreat and showed support and appreciation for what I've done for their site.

BTW, did you know
that troll MacGreat was banned RIGHT AFTER he created that thread to attack me??? :P :P 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:55 am
User avatarPosts: 1124Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
buzzku wrote:

BTW, did you know [/color]that troll MacGreat was banned RIGHT AFTER he created that thread to attack me??? :P :P 8) [/size]

and you were banned RIGHT AFTER him lol

Offline Profile