Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 7/Nov 10: Houston Rockets @ Washington Wizards

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:03 pm
Posts: 314Location: CaliforniaJoined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:20 pm
yea, i'm having same problem with the link freezing all the time


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 15546Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
koensayr wrote:
yea, i'm having same problem with the link freezing all the time


This one freezes less.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nba-3.html


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 pm
Posts: 314Location: CaliforniaJoined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:20 pm
Thanks, working well so far.

Malorkayel wrote:
koensayr wrote:
yea, i'm having same problem with the link freezing all the time


This one freezes less.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nba-3.html


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
tharock220 wrote:
Remember last year when I wanted to tank to get John Wall. He's the best player who has played in this game.


Well, we ALL remembered HOW LOW you can get as a Houston Rockets fan to ask your team to tank. :roll:

Even if the Houston Rockets had tanked the season, they might not have got John Wall. Look at New Jersey Nets. They got the POOREST RESULTS last season, BUT DID THEY GET JOHN WALL??


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
5:53 HOU Layup by Luis Scola. Assist: Kevin Martin

85 ~ 84 Houston Rockets lead.

GO GO ROCKETS !!!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 1216Location: Los AngelesJoined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:26 pm
rockets need some work on crunch time because they stink right now.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
Yao injured? NO WAAAAAAYYYY.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Geeeeeez, another lapse of concentration after taking the lead.

6 ~ 0 run by the Wizards. 90 ~ 85.

3 minutes to go.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
pryuen wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
Remember last year when I wanted to tank to get John Wall. He's the best player who has played in this game.


Well, we ALL remembered HOW LOW you can get as a Houston Rockets fan to ask your team to tank. :roll:

Even if the Houston Rockets had tanked the season, they might not have got John Wall. Look at New Jersey Nets. They got the POOREST RESULTS last season, BUT DID THEY GET JOHN WALL??


The team with the 3rd worst record got him. Big deal. Wall is 20 and he's already a better player than Yao Ming lol.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
1:34 WAS Andray Blatche makes a 16-foot fade away jumper along the left baseline

Another defeat looming and staring Houston Rockets in the face.

85 - 92


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 6 of 10
92 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum