Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  The 2010 China Game (10/13 Beijing & 10/16 Guangzhou)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
pryuen wrote:


Image



Image

Interesting book that Yao Ming is reading.

It was a book written by a Chinese novelist, who spent almost 1 year in the Golden Triangle (Mynamar, Thailand and Laos), conducted numerous interviews of some of the surviving generals, soldiers, spouses and descendants of Chinese Nationalist Eighth Army 709 Regiment, who fled Yunnan after defeat by the Communists Red Army in 1949, and chose to settle down in the forests of the Golden Triangle and started their own empire.

It also gave some interesting behind-the-scene stories of how this army was funded by USA CIA to grow from 3,000 some to over 30,000; Uncle Sam tried to use them as mercenaries during the Korean Wars, had them invaded Yunnan from Mynamar, as well as tried to deploy them to start a war in Tibet. At one time Uncle Sam also wanted to absorb this army and deployed them in the Vietnam War, as well as the internal war in Laos.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 pm
Posts: 17888Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
It is nice to see Yao learning about the dirty US regime.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am


TOUGH LUCK !!!

Luis Scola will not be playing in the China Game.


He received news from Houston that his wife is going to deliver his 4th kid in these 2 days.

So he asked for a leave of absence from the team, and will leave China this afternoon to be back to Houston to be with his wife and hopefully could catch up with the delivery of his newborn baby.


This is going to be his 4th son !!! :shock: :P :D :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:12 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
superjohn wrote:
pryuen, all of them didn't wear proper attire. I was not picking on Yao at all..


superjohn wrote:
Yao should properly conduct himself in public. He should wear proper attire in a hotel during a press conference. Practicing right before is not an excuse as he knew beforehand he had to go there. He needs better scheduling for his work.


funny how you when you write "Yao" I guess you really mean 'the entire houston rockets roster"

that's a funny picture because he's wearing socks and slippers but we dont know what's going on. maybe he had his rehab boot on right before that. we dont know what's going on. in the US those interviews likely would have been done in the gym where guys might even have their shirts off.

Quote:
The girl with the Rox Jersey dressed retarded, but she was hotness!


that was retarded. that looked stupid when everyone else is in suits and she's in that jersey without even a bottom. fire the publicist who thought that up


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:19 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
pryuen wrote:

This is going to be his 4th son !!! :shock: :P :D :lol:


4 sons...

Yao needs to take a page out of scola's pagebook


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:43 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
temuchin wrote:
superjohn wrote:
pryuen, all of them didn't wear proper attire. I was not picking on Yao at all..


superjohn wrote:
Yao should properly conduct himself in public. He should wear proper attire in a hotel during a press conference. Practicing right before is not an excuse as he knew beforehand he had to go there. He needs better scheduling for his work.


funny how you when you write "Yao" I guess you really mean 'the entire houston rockets roster"



Well, it is SO OBVIOUS that SuperMoronicJean was BACK-PEDALLING WHEN I ridiculed and showed him the photos of the other Rockets that the press conference was supposedly NOT A FORMAL ONE, and Big Yao had just rushed back from his rehab training in the National Sports Bureau which was about 30 minutes drive from the hotel with a couple of his team mates, including Chuck Hayes. THAT'S WHY Chuck Hayes was also in his training shorts as well as 2 bottles of mineral water.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:45 am
Posts: 17888Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
temuchin wrote:
superjohn wrote:
pryuen, all of them didn't wear proper attire. I was not picking on Yao at all..


superjohn wrote:
Yao should properly conduct himself in public. He should wear proper attire in a hotel during a press conference. Practicing right before is not an excuse as he knew beforehand he had to go there. He needs better scheduling for his work.


funny how you when you write "Yao" I guess you really mean 'the entire houston rockets roster"



Well, it is SO OBVIOUS that SuperMoronicJean was BACK-PEDALLING WHEN I ridiculed and showed him the photos of the other Rockets that the press conference was supposedly NOT A FORMAL ONE, and Big Yao had just rushed back from his rehab training in the National Sports Bureau which was about 30 minutes drive from the hotel with a couple of his team mates, including Chuck Hayes. THAT'S WHY Chuck Hayes was also in his training shorts as well as 2 bottles of mineral water.


pryuen, you little kid, who would even car about the other players? This is Yao Ming's forum. Yao needs to dress well and lead by example.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:19 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

pryuen, you little kid, who would even car about the other players? This is Yao Ming's forum. Yao needs to dress well and lead by example.


Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 am
Posts: 17888Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:59 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
superjohn wrote:
Image


haha i loled

this is why you're not as annoying (at least to me) as the other 2 trolls


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 5 of 25
245 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum