<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Breaking News: Yao's Baby Girl Has Arrived !!!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:54 am
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
pryuen is just a blind supporter of Yao Ming, and a PEDANTIC THINKING moron.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
superjohn wrote:

pryuen is just a Yao a$$ licker. What Yao does is always right. Just imagine if Yao had his baby in China, pryuen would have said, "see how patriotic Yao is by having the baby in China".

While I agreed with your sentiments, out of respect for Yao's daughter we shouldn't let this thread degenerate into a personal mud sligging match. Hey I know that I've been guilty of doing the same thing myself but just saying from now on we should keep that stuff off this thread out of respect for Yao and his daughter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:42 pm
PRYUEN

In Yao's book A LIFE IN TWO WORLDS in page 4 Yao is quoted as saying

I never want to loose my citizenship AND I WILL GO BACK TO LIVE IN CHINA WHEN MY NBA CAREER IS OVER.
End Quote

So UNLESS Yao has changed his mind or having second thoughts about where he and his family will live AFTER his NBA career is over, then the plan all along is do like Wang Zhi zhi had his son have a US citizenship when his son was born and when he went back to China simply dropped his son's US citizenship and take China citizenship

Pryuen, would you have any knowledge as to whether Yao , in any of his interviews shown signs of having second thoughts on the statement he made in his book on going back to live in china when nba career is over.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
albert57d wrote:

Pryuen, would you have any knowledge as to whether Yao , in any of his interviews shown signs of having second thoughts on the statement he made in his book on going back to live in china when nba career is over.

NOP, he had never expressed ANYTHING relating to changing his nationality or staying to live in USA right after his NBA career.

He had talked about his future career, though. He said basketball will be his life time career.

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14516

And when he took over the management (and hopefully full ownership in future) of his alma mater team, the Shanghai MAXXIS Sharks, he said it was not a business investment but rather steps as an extension of his player career in the future.

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... 819#380819

So I believe he will go back and live in China when his NBA career is over.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:53 pm
pryuen wrote:
albert57d wrote:

NOP, he had never expressed ANYTHING relating to changing his nationality or staying to live in USA right after his NBA career.

He had talked about his future career, though. He said basketball will be his life time career.

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14516

And when he took over the management (and hopefully full ownership in future) of his alma mater team, the Shanghai MAXXIS Sharks, he said it was not a business investment but rather steps as an extension of his player career in the future.

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... 819#380819

So I believe he will go back and live in China when his NBA career is over.

Well then , Pryuen if you have or know of anyone who has direct contact with Yao, Kindly tell him to tell Yao to make public in an interview specially in China to tell and remind the public about what he said in the past which remain true to this day that AFTER his nba career is over he will GO BACK AND LIVE IN CHINA. Naturally if he will go back to china he will bring his family back and will do a wang zhi zhi thing as far as his daughter's citizenship. If this is what he plans to do , which he has already mentioned in the past, then by reiterating it would help appeace those who are so critical of him now.

Heck IF you are a loving parent and have a choice of having your wife giving birth in China or in the US, I would choose the US also since the hospital in the US have more advanced equipment, more sanitized and if Yao's wife were to give birth in China you can only imagine all the hassle they as a family will have to face from media attention, paparazzi trying to get the first picture of the baby, interview request ..... Yao has said as mentioned here that as much as possible he wants things about his daughter to be private and away from the media which is easier to do here in the US ( unless you live in California paparazzi capital ). Chinese media speically hongkong and taiwan can get very agressive even china media have been influenced by them speically the past few years.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:28 am
albert57d wrote:

Well then , Pryuen if you have or know of anyone who has direct contact with Yao, Kindly tell him to tell Yao to make public in an interview specially in China to tell and remind the public about what he said in the past which remain true to this day that AFTER his nba career is over he will GO BACK AND LIVE IN CHINA.

He does not have to do this. He has ALWAYS REMAINED TRUE to himself, to his wife, to his parents, to his friends and to his country.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 1110Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
albert57d wrote:

Well then , Pryuen if you have or know of anyone who has direct contact with Yao, Kindly tell him to tell Yao to make public in an interview specially in China to tell and remind the public about what he said in the past which remain true to this day that AFTER his nba career is over he will GO BACK AND LIVE IN CHINA.

He does not have to do this. He has ALWAYS REMAINED TRUE to himself, to his wife, to his parents, to his friends and to his country.
But he chose his daughter to be an American. But good choice who the ****** wants their children to be a citizen of a polluted third world ****** where people do everything for money (like putting melamine in milk for babies)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm
Posts: 259Location: CanberraJoined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:51 pm
buzzku, you're joking right?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:09 am
User avatarPosts: 1110Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
JoD wrote:
buzzku, you're joking right?
Joking? You live in a cave? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-kLUyic4TM

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:48 am
Your anti-China rhetoric is noted.
But you're basically implying that all people in China do everything just for the sake of money. And if not, what makes you think America doesn't do things for money?

Offline Profile