Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Houston Rockets 2010 Tux & Tennies Charity Gala

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:04 am
User avatarPosts: 12315Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
Tang Man wrote:
My advice to you, turd Chin, is stop pretending you know what you're talking about. You DON'T. You're just talking out of you A-hole.
Turd over-compensates for his less-than-humble beginnings, thus, he pretends to be final arbiter on everything.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:08 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Tang Man wrote:
If you're theory holds up, then you would expect siblings to be the rule rather than the exception on the sporting landscape wouldn't you? After all they come from parents of good gene pool right? So do you want to name me all the famous siblings who both have had great success in sports besides the Williams sisters of cause? However you should know that the Williams sisters had other sibling who doesn't have any sporting talent at all. So how do you explain that?

Back to the subject, let's take Stephon Marbury's family for example. He came from the ghettos and had a large number of brothers who played ball. I think his two older brothers play college ball. His younger brother was touted as being even better than Stephon only to never have been heard of. Of the 4 only Stephon made it to the NBA. So despite coming from 'superior' gene pool only 1 out of 4 made it. Not a particular good case for your argument is it?

As for Michael Jordan, both of his parent were under 6'0" and possesses little athletic ability. Michael Jordan was a freak that grew up to be 6'6" and a great athlete. However can you really say he got those genes from his parents when they never shown they had any athletic ability? The fact that he sons isn't as tall or doesn't seem to have the same athletic ability as MJ is in fact IN KEEPING with the Jordan bloodline. MJ was just the one exception in that line.

According to your ridiculous theory, blacks who doesn't marry ghetto women have no chance of producing offsprings that can succeed in sports. Well tell that to Brandon Roy, Blake Griffin, Jason Kid, Jason Williams (former Nets player), Grant Hill to name a few.

My advice to you is stop pretending you know what you're talking about. You DON'T. You're just talking out of you A-hole.


My advice to you is to get an education and get a grasp on the realities of probability and risk.

Your idea that Grant Hill "disproves" black genes are superior for basketball is similar to morons who think that you can pick a random Chinese and assume he is short. Individual variation > all. Because blacks are generally stronger or faster than Chinese doesn't mean you can make any assumptions about an individual black dude being faster or stronger than an individual chinese dude. But one chinese dude who's fast doesn't invalidate the general truth that blacks have more fast twitch muscles and are generally faster. You have no idea how genes work at all do you? You think that the 1 in a few million case of someone happening to inherit most of his father's athletic genes is equal to having a 25% or 50% to have the genes to compete, based on also having an athletic mother? ****** moron.

Furthermore, In your William's example, you realize that both those girls' tennis is a direct result of the efforts and genes of their father right? And there are 2 factors in their case. Obviously the other 3 girls were unlucky in that they didn't inherit as many of Richard William's genes as the younger 2. But more importantly, just like Tiger Woods' father, the 2 girls came at a time where Richard Williams was older and could devote a significant portion of his time developing their talent, something he did not do for the other girls. Same thing with Andre Agassi, all 3 of the kids played ball, but his father had the most time to devote to Agassi. Again you display a total ignorance spewing random examples that prove the opposite of what you're saying. There's developmental reasons why Serena, Tiger and Andre were able to develop... it doesn't mean that the other kids couldn't have necessarily played ball (in fact Andre's brother was a competitive player himself until he dropped out)

and quit going back and forth, just pick an account and post your nonsense on it.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:10 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Dr. No wrote:
Turd over-compensates for his less-than-humble beginnings, thus, he pretends to be final arbiter on everything.


you realize that "less-than-humble" isn't even an English idiom right you Chinatown delivery man?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 am
User avatarPosts: 12315Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
Tang Man wrote:
According to your ridiculous theory, Turd Chin, blacks who doesn't marry ghetto women have no chance of producing offsprings that can succeed in sports. Well tell that to Brandon Roy, Blake Griffin, Jason Kid, Jason Williams (former Nets player), Grant Hill to name a few.
more eg. Neither the parents of MJ, Hershel Walker (Heisman Award winner and NFL star) nor Eric Dic kinson (NFL HoF) were from the ghettos nor were they athletic. they were all from rual communities.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:14 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Dr. No wrote:
Tang Man wrote:
According to your ridiculous theory, Turd Chin, blacks who doesn't marry ghetto women have no chance of producing offsprings that can succeed in sports. Well tell that to Brandon Roy, Blake Griffin, Jason Kid, Jason Williams (former Nets player), Grant Hill to name a few.
more eg. Neither the parents of MJ, Hershel Walker (Heisman Award winner and NFL star) nor Eric Dic kinson (NFL HoF) were from the ghettos nor were they athletic. they were all from rual communities.


LOL.

Also peach is a fruit.

be more random. no one is literally talking about urban versus rural upbringing you imbecile

AND LEARN TO CUT AND PASTE YOU ****** MORON.

Eric D I C K E R S O N

aside from the fact that you couldn't pick his jeri curl ***** out of a lineup. learn to cut and paste from google dumbfuck


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:40 am
User avatarPosts: 2681Location: HoustonJoined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
y'all getting pwned by turd chin.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 am
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
temuchin wrote:

My advice to you is to get an education and get a grasp on the realities of probability and risk.



I am surprise you could even spell education, after the amount of garbage you've just posted. As usual, a lot of effort to say very little.

temuchin wrote:
have no idea how genes work at all do you?


I obviously understand it a lot better than you do. Just refer to the MJ argument to see how you've totally embarrassed yourself. You blame Jordan's wife for his son's lack of athletic 'gene' but totally ignored the fact that Jordan's VERY own bloodline other than Jordan himself did not have a history of sporting poweress nor any physical advantage. So stop talking out of your A-hole and pretend that you know what you're talking about. Again you haven't got a freaking clue.

temuchin wrote:
Furthermore, In your William's example, you realize that both those girls' tennis is a direct result of the efforts and genes of their father right? And there are 2 factors in their case. Obviously the other 3 girls were unlucky in that they didn't inherit as many of Richard William's genes as the younger 2.
So it's just all down to genes right????? No wonder why the WTA tour is dominated by black women. Oh wait never mind. Never mind the fact that some how the offsprings of two people that was supposed to have 'superior' genes can somehow produce daughters that don't have sporting talent. They just got unlucky. LMAO. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yep they got unlucky alright, pretty much just like you got unlucky not to have inherited any intelligence from your parents. :lol: :lol:

temuchin wrote:
Same thing with Andre Agassi, all 3 of the kids played ball, but his father had the most time to devote to Agassi. Again you display a total ignorance spewing random examples that prove the opposite of what you're saying. There's developmental reasons why Serena, Tiger and Andre were able to develop... it doesn't mean that the other kids couldn't have necessarily played ball (in fact Andre's brother was a competitive player himself until he dropped out)


Me spewing non sense???????? And here I thought it's all about having the RIGHT GENES. Suddenly in the Aggassi and Tiger Woods example you are now saying a parent devoting their to time 'TRAINNING' their kids makes a difference? Huh? Wasn't it all about 'GENES'. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
LMFAO. You know what you're like?

You're like the mom who sees a story on the news about the 1 in a million case where a kid is kidnapped on the way to school, and insists on driving him to school, all the while yapping on her cell phone... despite the fact that driving while talking is astronomically more dangerous than the handful of cases where kids are kidnapped.

You have no idea how to assess probability and you're too stupid to understand that every pro player in the NBA is a statistical outlier and a Michael Jordan is a complete and unreplicable anomaly.

I stated very clearly in one of my first posts that athletic development is congruent to 2 things: 1)genes and 2)environmental development. Specifically in the case of Yao that it was better for him to focus on a couple of children a la Archie Manning or Cal Ripken than be like Jordan and sleep around with 200 women and spend not time on his kids.

Second, it's very clear that athletic genes form a threshold but not a ceiling on sports. Very simply for your simple brain, without a base level of genes you CANNOT compete, but genes do not dictate your ultimate performance, a combination of things mainly environment and development determines your ceiling

Third, having 2 parents with good genes can astronomically boost your chance to have the base level of sporting genes.

My posts have been very clear and consistent on that. That you're too stupid to comprehend is your problem

As for Jordan. LMAO... You ever take a biology course dude? Seriously.

Where do you think Jordan's basketball genes came from? Do you think they came from God? Do you think they are MUTATIONS? Jordan's genes came from 2 places and 2 places ONLY. His father and his mother.

Understand this about Jordan you moron. He is the 4th of 5 children, born to an itinerant father who changed jobs. His family was poor, during a period when many black families in the South were subsistence level.

Could his father or mother ball? We don't know. If they could, they certainly wouldn't have had the opportunities. Born in the 1930s Jordan Sr grew up during the Depression and WWII. Since colleges didn't integrate until the 1950-1960s he certainly would not have gotten an opportunity to play college ball, nor would a black man have been able to make a living playing in the NBA.

So really we dont know. What we do know is that his father or mother had the genes and passed them to Michael. Genetic mutations happen while strands of DNA replicates itself, not across a wide spectrum like that LMFAO. You think Jordan was passed NO genes but somehow magically mutated into this superhuman specimen OUTSIDE THE BLOODLINE? LOL why dont you go the full 9 and state that Jordan is a gift from God and magically the first man in history whose biology is unrelated to his family's genes. Wait... you already said that.

The discrepancy between his height and his father's certainly had in part to do with nutrition. Doctors know that there are 3 periods that are crucial to a kid's development of height. Prenatal, early childhood (age 5) and then teen years. Jordan was 5'9" in high school before that last spurt. If he had been denied nutrition, due to poverty, war or whatever he wouldn't have grown much past 5'11". Get a clue.

You're getting more and more frustrated and spazzing out increasingly but that doesn't change the fact that you're a moron. Seriously what possible thing do you think that listing 1 or even 5 outliers says about statistical probability? You think because Grant Hill basically rolled a "heads" 200,000 times in a row and got his father's genes to become is a 1 in a few million outlier says something about general probability? You think even 20 guys in the NBA says anything from a pool of 300 million????

Actually what are you trying to say? You haven't even made a cogent point other than saying that my posts infuriate you because it makes you feel stupid

Are you saying:

1) genes from both parents dont matter? your example: grant hill
2) genes aren't passed on but are the effect of mutations totally unrelated to parents? your example Michael Jordan lol
3) environment doesn't matter? your example andre agassi
4) in terms of probability, 1 in 1000000 and 2 in 5 are equivalent? your example Serena Williams
5) you're an ignorant moron? your example: your posts


Boggle. Then you keep posting that you're not a moron... saying it doesn't do anything to show you're not a moron. POST BETTER.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
As expected more wasted effort from a complete and utter moron to prove LITLLE. The A-hole thinks he knows what he is talking about and then gets taken apart and his only explanation was that it was a case of bad luck that some off springs end up with the bad genes

Yeah bro I'll take a page out of your book and repeat that your parents must both be smart people, it's just your bad luck that you inherited none of their intelligence and leave it at that.

Poor turdchin just got left with all the bad genes. Maybe you do have a point there because you're living proof of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 12315Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
Tang Man wrote:
As expected more wasted effort from a complete and utter moron to prove LITLLE. The A-hole thinks he knows what he is talking about and then gets taken apart and his only explanation was that
    it was a case of bad luck that some off springs end up with the bad genes
what was a case of bad luck was the Turd was conceived in a cat house.
Tang Man wrote:
Poor turdchin just got left with all the bad genes. Maybe you do have a point there because you're living proof of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Turd Chin has been the poster child for birth control


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 4 of 11
110 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum