Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Houston Rockets 2010 Tux & Tennies Charity Gala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Yes

Image

is quite humiliating to me

as is the fact that you've now abandoned posting glasses lmao as I told you, you would do. and now youre posting nonsense about my posting times, when you yourself posted multiple times in a row at 5 AM last night.

of course, talking about someone's posting habits is the DEFINITION of having absolutely nothing else to post... but you'll abandon this approach as well once you're owned. As I say you desperately latch onto anything no matter how stupid, this is yet another thing you will abandon. You dont have the BRAINs to stop posting on a thread where you've humiliated yourself thoroughly:

1. Michael Jordan got his genes outside his bloodline

2. Genes dont come from parents but from God, magic or supernatural mass mutations in individuals (mutations which are then ARE NOT PASSED ON but are re-absorbed into the ether)

3. There is little history of sibling accomplishment in sport

4. East European women have dominated tennis

5. Richard William's training of his children had no impact on their development

6. 2 black people wear glasses as PROVED by multiple pictures of one of them (what this was supposed to prove... who know?)

7. he knows of 10 light skinned blacks in the NBA INCLUDING GRANT HILL (again... the point? he gave up on that one before he even really started ranting)

8. Yao and Yi's kids will grow up WITHOUT PRESSURE... since we all know that being the child of China's #1 Icon is NO PRESSURE

9. There is no part that RANDOMNESS plays in genetic inheritence

10. Andre Agassi, widely accepted as the MOST NATURALLY GIFTED player in his sport, in fact had no talent at all. Particularly evidenced by his detrimental height of 5'11"

11. COACH TANG IS A RECRUITER, SCOUT AND COACH who has developed "young kids bless with some physical advantage, such as size, speed or strength" yet who tragically have not lived up to his own storied accomplishments


those are off the top of my head at least 10 things you've bitched about randomly in this thread. I have actually framed your arguments in the most flattering and logical possible statement, not to mock or distort what you said but to display how even under the most favorable conditions how ignorant they are.

I'm sure there were other stupid points you tried and abandoned as well.

if you had either half brains or half pride you would stop posting now. but you're too stupid to do that.


I'll tell you exactly what you're going to post, and you still wont be able to stop yourself from doing it.

You'll post next lashing out and calling me Turd Chin. This is par for the course. In this thread you've 1) posted something contrite after being very badly slapped down (last time was me mocking your "coaching) in order to try to extricate yourself from the topic of the thread then 2) being humiliated over that post you post lashing out with cursing and lashing out.

Then in the following post you'll go back reread the thread 5 times furiously and go back 7 pages and post something random. Then you'll post 5 times in a row complaining in some order about my "verbosity" and demand that my ignoring your stupid point is somehow a signal you do have a point. Then I'll own you. Then we'll be back to this point. You'll post something contrite "hey sorry man, what I meant is this... let's stop posting sir please."

If you had a brain you would stop posting and owning yourself but you dont have the brains or self control to do that.

I'll tell you what I'll even make it easier on you.

You post what you've coached. Give a specific example of WHAT YOU YOURSELF SAID ENTIRELY OF YOUR OWN VOLITION:

Quote:
In fact I have seen my fair share of young kids bless with some physical advantage, such as size, speed or strength become NOTHING because they simply didn't have the drive, passion & motivation and work ethic to become athletes


obviously you were some sort of AAU coach/recruiter. either that or you went back to your high school where you were the star player when you moved back home after college and you were an assistant coach for a season or two... obviously to have seen that long development cycle of size speed strength come to NOTHING must have been at least 2 years right? A kid that age isn't a bust in 5 months of a basketball season

just back up ONE thing you said on this thread and I'll drop the other stuff and stop posting and we'll let this thread and your humiliation drop.

Give ONE example of WHAT YOU'VE SAID. Your experience coaching one kid like that who had the talent etc that you were in a position to develop to elite level but who fell short.

If you've coached, that's something you'd immediately do since you yourself have said you want this thread to drop.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:49 am
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, the sweet sound of a wounded aminal. The desparate cries of a lonely, broken and defeated man, looking for his last chance at redemption but totally obilivious to the fact that the horse has bolted and the ship has already set sails.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:14 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
haha

you realize:

1) you followed that reconciliation post with a post whose only purpose is to insult me as I predicted you would. I've shamed you from using Turdchin as the vehicle of your insult so you use "wounded aminal" (aminal? anal? wut. lol). honestly it's an improvement. pavlovian... but an improvement. turdchin sounds like something a 7 year old would call his older brother or teacher behind his back.

2) no mention of posting time. as I predicted you've already dropped that

3) you say you're done posting. then 10 minutes later you repost. lack of impulse control or simply no pride in living up to what you've said?

4) no mention of what you've COACHED




look dude. I'm not you. I'm not going to refer back to this thread 2 years from now in some other thread.

There's only about 4 people reading this thread. You, me, that one dude loving the flames and Pryuen who reads everything. I already know you're a ****** moron who has no clue about agassi, genes, Mendel, peaches, pears, rainbows or astronauts. You're wrong but it ends here no one cares about that. It's more embarrassing to deny it or act so DAMN WORRIED about it.

simply post what YOU HAVE SAID YOU'VE DONE. post who you've coached.

or post that you made all that stuff about coaching. you dont even need to justify it. we dont need to hear "dude, don't know why I lied like that... that's not who I am. I'm not that poser or internet tough guy living in my basement needed to make stuff up about my life on the internet." No one gives a ****** about that emo crap. It's just tedious to watch you take it so seriously.

BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT OR MAN UP ABOUT LYING


post what you've coached

or

post an admission you lied.

or

STFU and simply stop posting on the thread like you threatened to do instead of embarrassing yourself

there's no point in dragging it out. i'm not going to hound you in other threads whether you do or not, but as long as you're in this one, you're eventually going to have to answer.

POST WHAT YOU'VE COACHED


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:22 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Image
WHATCHOO COACH WILLIS????


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:23 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Image

yoooo dawg. I'm a Black Man with Glasses dawg.

tell us what you coached man.

I'm a Black Man with Glasses...


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:39 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
COACH TANGMAN ARE YOU THE "YOUTH COACH" IN THIS VERY SPECIAL EPISODE OF DIFFERENT STROKES???

Diff'rent Strokes Child Molester Episode

IS THAT WHO YOU COACHED??



ARE YOU A DANCE COACH/MOLESTER???

Image
Shane Sparks Arrested For Child Molestation

IS THAT WHO YOU COACHED??

ALL THE YOUTH COACHES HAVING BEEN INVOLVED WITH SPORTS ALL MY LIFE INCLUDING SCOUTING KIDS AND COACHING THEM IN FACT I HAVE SEEN MY FAIR SHARE OF YOUNGS KIDS BLESS WITH SOME PHYSICAL ADVANTAGE SUCH AS SIZE SPEED OR STRENGTH BECOME NOTHING BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY DIDN'T AHVE THE DRIVE PASSION & MOTIVATION AND WORK ETHIC TO BECOME ATHLETES ALL THAT AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DISCUSS HOW IMPORTATNT HAVING GOOD IQ IS IN SPORTS NONSENSE HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA!!! HOLLA BACK YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Image

HEY WILLIS I'M BACK THIS TIME I GOT GLASSES.

I DIDN'T WEAR THEM WHEN I WAS A KID UNLIKE THE KIDS WE WERE ORIGINALLY TALKING ABOUT SO THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING BUT NOW IM MIDDLE AGED AND WEAR GLASSES SO YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING BOUT

I HAVE CONGENITAL KIDNEY DISEASE AND I'M NOT EVEN 4 FEET TALL BUT COACH TANG YOU KNOW IM A GOOD ATHLETE LIKE THIS GUY

Image

CUZ I GOT GLASSES. SPIKE LEE IS A BALLA!!!

I'M READY COACH I GOT MY GLASSES ON... WHAT SPORT YOU WANNA COACH ME IN

1,999,993 more pictures to go.

POST WHAT YOU'VE COACHED


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 12286Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
Tang Man wrote:
Ahhhh yes, the sweet sound of a wounded aminal, the bastard Turd Chin
    The desparate cries of a lonely, broken and defeated man, looking for his last chance at redemption
      but totally obilivious to the fact that the horse has bolted and the ship has already set sails.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
another apt colloquialism would be that
    "the train has left the station"


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Dr. No wrote:
Tang Man wrote:
Ahhhh yes, the sweet sound of a wounded aminal, the bastard Turd Chin
    The desparate cries of a lonely, broken and defeated man, looking for his last chance at redemption
      but totally obilivious to the fact that the horse has bolted and the ship has already set sails.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
another apt colloquialism would be that
    "the train has left the station"


I think it's best to leave this one alone otherwise it would be cruelty to animal. The dude has some serious mental problems. It looked like he was on this forum for nearly 48 hour straight writing his long winded passages of nonsense.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 10073Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Tang Man wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
Tang Man wrote:
Ahhhh yes, the sweet sound of a wounded aminal, the bastard Turd Chin
    The desparate cries of a lonely, broken and defeated man, looking for his last chance at redemption
      but totally obilivious to the fact that the horse has bolted and the ship has already set sails.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
another apt colloquialism would be that
    "the train has left the station"


I think it's best to leave this one alone otherwise it would be cruelty to animal. The dude has some serious mental problems. It looked like he was on this forum for nearly 48 hour straight writing his long winded passages of nonsense.


Is that your EXPERT opinion COACH? Are you a PSYCHOANALYST NOW AS WELL???:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAVING BEEN INVOLVED WITH YOUTH PSYCHOANALYSIS ALL MY LIFE INCLUDING ANALIZING (NO TYPO) KIDS AND PSYCHOANALYSIS IN FACT I HAVE SEEN MY FAIR SHARE OF YOUNGS KIDS BLESS WITH SOME MENTAL PROBLEMS SUCH AS OWNING ME ON MESSAGEBOARDS OR LOGIC THAT I CANT REFUTE BECOME NOTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE TALKING TO A CHINESE DELIVERY MAN WITH NO EDUCATION DIDN'T AHVE THE DRIVE PASSION & MOTIVATION AND WORK ETHIC TO BECOME PSYCHOANALYSTS ALL THAT AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DISCUSS HOW IMPORTATNT HAVING GOOD IQ IS IN PSYCHOANALYSIS

you're too stupid to make a coherent post

but

you're too stubborn to admit you lied out for no reason other than a feeling of intense inferiority


but

you're too immature to simply stop posting and embarassing yourself

WHAT DID YOU COACH?


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 11 of 11
110 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum