<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Does Yao still play video games

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:12 am
User avatarPosts: 4544Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Is he still playing that 10 year old game counter strike. Does he only play first person shooter games like Call of duty Modern warfare, battlefield 3, battlefield 2142.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:06 pm
last I heard, he is playing a game called "lets make a baby". I think he scored on that one.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am
battousai wrote:
last I heard, he is playing a game called "lets make a baby". I think he scored on that one.

But how much has he scored, He will score high if it's a boy, if it's a girl then he'd probably got higher scores before playing counter strike.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:48 am
that's some pretty sexist thinking there, cultural or not.

Anyway COD modern warfare is an awesome game.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 am
Momak wrote:
that's some pretty sexist thinking there, cultural or not.

Anyway COD modern warfare is an awesome game.

can you play COD modern warfare 2 with a 2.4ghz athlon 64 4000 and 2gb ram?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 pm
actually....xbox. lol. I haven't tried it on computer, so I'm not totally sure about the specs needed to run the game.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:26 am
Momak wrote:
actually....xbox. lol. I haven't tried it on computer, so I'm not totally sure about the specs needed to run the game.

with xbox or PS3 you have to buy all the games, with a PC you just download the games for free. save a lot on buying software by just downloading it for free.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:41 pm
lol I heard bout that, only problem is my computer's specs are really bad and I can't get any decent games running on this. Means I'd have to get a new computer to download the games.

Though I have heard of people downloading the games for xbox and running it as well. Never tried it, and not advocating for it, but I'm just saying that I think there's that option as well.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:16 am
Momak wrote:
lol I heard bout that, only problem is my computer's specs are really bad and I can't get any decent games running on this. Means I'd have to get a new computer to download the games.

Though I have heard of people downloading the games for xbox and running it as well. Never tried it, and not advocating for it, but I'm just saying that I think there's that option as well.

Just get a motherboard with built in Geforce 6100 graphics and an older Athlon 64 3500 or higher cpu and put 1 gb of ram on it. These parts go for really cheap now and you can still play all the newest games on it like COD 4 modern warfare, NFS prostreet, Race driver Grid, Ghost recon advanced warfighter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
ko_xinga wrote:
Momak wrote:

Just get a motherboard with built in Geforce 6100 graphics and an older Athlon 64 3500 or higher cpu and put 1 gb of ram on it. These parts go for really cheap now and you can still play all the newest games on it like COD 4 modern warfare, NFS prostreet, Race driver Grid, Ghost recon advanced warfighter.

i just realized i am so ****** old, i don't know any of this sh1t.

Offline Profile