<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao Ming: I Need To Change Or Else I Have To Leave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
nig1 wrote:
yao cannot play like Brad Miller or Vlade.

[size=117]Miller? WHOOOOOO? :roll:

Vlade? WHOOOOOO?
:roll:

Big Yao does not need to play like Miller or Vlade to fit into Adleman's offense, as Adelman will shift from his pseudo run-and-gun game plan back to the half-court O&D to fit Big Yao's play style, just like last season.

This year's Rockets indeed played a lightning fast motion offense, but at the same time,
their defense had slacked to become one of the worst teams in the league; in their past 5 games, they just ranked ahead of the poorest 3 teams in the league (Minnesota Timberwolves, Golden States Warriors and New Jersey Nets) in giving up 109 points per game, and letting their opponents scoring 49.1% FG% and 40.9% 3-pointer% against them.

[color=red][b]As Shane Battier correctly pointed out,

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
Yao is not a great defender. Last year, Battier and Artest were the defensive hound-dogs. Yao's just a big cog in the middle that takes up space. He has zero lateral quickness and lacks the athleticism to go get a rebound in crucial moments (Utah anyone). He'll get 1 or 2 blocks a game and grab 8 rebounds just bc of his size...and that was when he was "healthy." Expect the 2nd coming of C-Webb in the form of Yao next year. It's pretty obvious he'll play around 25MPG and won't be asked to carry the team. The Rockets won't stand pat, I'm sure they'll get another all-star type player to lead the squad. My only problem is that the Rockets will inevitably re-sign Yao to a huge contract when he's not a franchise player at all.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:36 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
nig1 wrote:
Yao's just a big cog in the middle that takes up space.

[size=117]Read the words of Shane Battier ONCE MORE.....Certified Yao Hater !!! :roll:

[color=darkred]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 am
Nig1....Certified Yao Hater

Maybe the title that I put up for this thread fits you....

Either you have to change (about your inexplicable hatred about Big Yao), or you have to GTFO and leave this forum.

After all, this is Yao Ming Mania and NOT www.IFvckingHateYaoMing.com :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 am
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Trust Raymond to pull d1ckhead1 back from the ledge. Dude was on the verge of suicide before Raymond responded to his desperate attempts for attention. Sure enough Raymond always oblige when it's something to do with Yao. :roll: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 am
nig1 wrote:
Yao is not a great defender. Last year, Battier and Artest were the defensive hound-dogs. Yao's just a big cog in the middle that takes up space. He has zero lateral quickness and lacks the athleticism to go get a rebound in crucial moments (Utah anyone). He'll get 1 or 2 blocks a game and grab 8 rebounds just bc of his size...and that was when he was "healthy." Expect the 2nd coming of C-Webb in the form of Yao next year. It's pretty obvious he'll play around 25MPG and won't be asked to carry the team. The Rockets won't stand pat, I'm sure they'll get another all-star type player to lead the squad. My only problem is that the Rockets will inevitably re-sign Yao to a huge contract when he's not a franchise player at all.

hey son, are you actually comparing yao's d with battier and artest's d?? Good lord, do you realize 1 is a center and the other 2 are small forward?

Tell me, how many centers in the league actually play better d than yao? Get your sorry a55 stereotype outta here, fool.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:44 pm
if I was comparing them I'd bring up defensive stats between the 3 which I'm not, Captain Obvious :roll:. Yao's a poor pick-n-roll defender, gets taken out of games in the final minutes for Chuck Hayes, and gets abused by smaller players. Yao's defensive flaws were masked by the outstanding tandem of Battier & Artest. The things Yao does well is he takes up space which is a +, his help defense is barely adequate, and on rare nights he'll get 5 blocks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 pm
nig1 wrote:
if I was comparing them I'd bring up defensive stats between the 3 which I'm not, Captain Obvious :roll:. Yao's a poor pick-n-roll defender, gets taken out of games in the final minutes for Chuck Hayes, and gets abused by smaller players. Yao's defensive flaws were masked by the outstanding tandem of Battier & Artest. The things Yao does well is he takes up space which is a +, his help defense is barely adequate, and on rare nights he'll get 5 blocks.

I am omnipotent and I shall squash you without raising a finger. And then the scorekeeper will count that on my stats as a block on you. Maybe 5 blocks, if it's a rare night.

Guys stop wasting your time on this guy with reason and logic. You all know what his intentions were long ago, especially Pry.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 275Location: Chicago, ILJoined: Fri May 12, 2006 5:32 pm
nig1 wrote:
jungle ape n*gger drivel

The jungle ape n*gger spewing more garbage out of his buck teeth. I see Yao hasn't been giving you enough change lately?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:41 pm
if yao kills someone or converts to satanism, Pryuen will justify it.

Offline Profile