<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  4/28/2009 Playoff Round 1 Game 5 @ Portland

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:45 pm
superjohn wrote:
All these stupid trades just cannot get the team a good point guard.
Yao just is too tired to even set screens.

yeah.. you are right.. there is one play.. that when yao repost and ab just pass it to someone else.. yao's head was down... i think he just gave up..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:46 pm
Posts: 8230Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
Tang Man wrote:
shokenchi wrote:
rox lost again cuz i was at night skool :lol:
anyway it seems this team is destined to lose in the first round every time.

you know I was fooled for a second. When they took a 4 point in the 4th, I actually thought they were going to do it. Man was I wrong. Why did RA take Yao out of the game?

This team is just amazingly good at finding ways to lose the game. Of course the Refs didn't help. The Blazers were always going to get a break after McMillian's complaint. It's just so f u c k up.

2 more chances man. i just hope they get it done at home. game 7 wont be good cuz momentum is on blazers side. i will have a break down if rox lose this series and prolly gonna quit watching bball until yao makes it to next round.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Tang Man wrote:

BTW Yao looked pretty angry after the game.

Of course he was angry.

They should have closed out this game and wrapped up the series , but they now made things more difficult for themselves, and open a door for the TrailBlazers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
The Rockets only have one chance now in game 6, if they lose game 6, then they will lose the series, period.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:50 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
shokenchi wrote:
2 more chances man. i just hope they get it done at home. game 7 wont be good cuz momentum is on blazers side. i will have a break down if rox lose this series and prolly gonna quit watching bball until yao makes it to next round.

I am seriously thinking about not even watching game 6. Just when you think they are there, they go and lose their head.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:51 pm
pryuen wrote:
Tang Man wrote:

Of course he was angry.

They should have closed out this game and wrapped up the series , but they now made things more difficult for themselves, and open a door for the TrailBlazers.

Yao should blame himself instead. He just looked tired and didn't even set screens.

Last edited by superjohn on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
yao should go to another team....

Offline Profile
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
Tang Man wrote:
shokenchi wrote:

I am seriously thinking about not even watching game 6. Just when you think they are there, they go and lose their head.

lol... I didn't watch tonight's game. I guess I was right. They lost.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
pryuen wrote:
Tang Man wrote:

Of course he was angry.

So what is he going to do about it? Is he going to make Aaron Brooks aware that he isn't happy and demand Brooks give him the ball more in the next game or is he going to just be the good teammate and let Brooks do as he pleases?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:52 pm
superjohn wrote:
pryuen wrote:
Tang Man wrote:

Of course he was angry.

Yao should blame himself instead. He just looked tired and didn't even set screens.

it would make no difference with the headless chicken, brook, on the court...

Offline Profile