<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao Ming - I like him and I hate him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:56 pm
Yao Ming. Awesome Center. Awesome teammate.

In this game, Yao showed flashes of some life, especially in the third quarter.

Aaron Brooks, Ron Artest, Carl Landry. I am suspicious of these guys. They smell like something...they smell of T-Mac.

Yes. I am raising an ugly conspiracy theory. These guys somehow did not want to win this game 100%. Somehow, I smell the no good stinking rat T-Mac in these guys.

There is no F-IN way that a human being can be as dumb as the way Aaron Brooks, and Ron Artest played tonight. It's unbelievable that they could be that dumb. Either Brooks is the dumbest retard in the NBA, and Ron Artest really is crazy OR...these guys did not want to win the game tonight 100%.

Something is extremly PHUCKED UP with this team.

Now...I'm going to get to Yao Ming.

I love Yao Ming as much as a non-Homosexual guy can love another guy. As a fellow Asian, he makes all of us somewhat proud most of the time.

But tonight, besides Brooks, and Artest, I am deeply disappointed in Yao Ming.

When PHUCKIN Brooks keeps blowing him off, Yao has to slap that idiot a couple of times. HE HAS TO.

I don't care if Yao creates a disturbance. Call a F-IN TIME OUT, yell the PHUCK OUT OF Aaron Brooks right in front of his Portland friends and family. PHUCKING GIVE ME THE ****** BALL YOU IDIOT!

I dont' care what the consequences would be. PHUCK ADELMAN.

Yao has to demonstrate some leadership in that miserable fourth quarter because the game was at stake right there.

Instead..Yao phucking acted like a pansy.

Yao Ming in these moments pisses me off almost as much as the LOSS did.

F THE REFEREES.
F DAVID STERN.
F THE NBA.

I don't care about them tonight.

The Rockets had the game to WIN, but EFFIN AARON BROOKS lost it for us.

YAO MING LOST IT FOR US by standing there like an ASSHOLE, and allowing BROOKS to lose the game.

Sorry for the cursing but I am so pissed off right now. well not really. Tonight was so ridiculous you have to laugh it off.

If the Rockets do not make it pass the first round this year, then I'm giving up on the Houston Rockets.

I've been there with Yao Ming from DAY ONE, but if once again, they fail to make it past the first round, then I'm done with the NBA.

It's not Yao Ming's fault if they fail to pass. It's the entire EFFING racist culture of America.

David Stern. Racist Officials. The Entire League. It's a joke, and I will never again watch NBA.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
you love yourself and you hate yourself. hate yourself less and love yourself more.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:01 pm
gorockets2009 wrote:

Aaron Brooks, Ron Artest, Carl Landry. I am suspicious of these guys. They smell like something...they smell of T-Mac.

Yes. I am raising an ugly conspiracy theory. These guys somehow did not want to win this game 100%. Somehow, I smell the no good stinking rat T-Mac in these guys.

There is no F-IN way that a human being can be as dumb as the way Aaron Brooks, and Ron Artest played tonight. It's unbelievable that they could be that dumb. Either Brooks is the dumbest retard in the NBA, and Ron Artest really is crazy OR...these guys did not want to win the game tonight 100%.

I love Yao Ming as much as a non-Homosexual guy can love another guy. As a fellow Asian, he makes all of us somewhat proud most of the time.

When PHUCKIN Brooks keeps blowing him off, Yao has to slap that idiot a couple of times. HE HAS TO.

I don't care if Yao creates a disturbance. Call a F-IN TIME OUT, yell the PHUCK OUT OF Aaron Brooks right in front of his Portland friends and family. PHUCKING GIVE ME THE ****** BALL YOU IDIOT!

Yao has to demonstrate some leadership in that miserable fourth quarter because the game was at stake right there.

F THE REFEREES.
F DAVID STERN.
F THE NBA.

YAO MING LOST IT FOR US by standing there like an ASSHOLE, and allowing BROOKS to lose the game.

Sorry for the cursing but I am so pissed off right now. well not really. Tonight was so ridiculous you have to laugh it off.

If the Rockets do not make it pass the first round this year, then I'm giving up on the Houston Rockets.

I've been there with Yao Ming from DAY ONE, but if once again, they fail to make it past the first round, then I'm done with the NBA.

It's not Yao Ming's fault if they fail to pass. It's the entire EFFING racist culture of America.

David Stern. Racist Officials. The Entire League. It's a joke, and I will never again watch NBA.

yeah... they are all racist....this is how american is.... thye dont want to let a chinese player win anything but they want to make money by sell the tv right in china..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm
The fact that he can't go to Brooks and tell him to just pass him the damn ball shows he's not a leader and will never get out of the 1st rnd unless Hou can sign someone like DWade or Yao goes to MIA

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm
johnl wrote:
gorockets2009 wrote:

F THE REFEREES.
F DAVID STERN.
F THE NBA.

yeah... they are all racist....this is how american is.... thye dont want to let a chinese player win anything but they want to make money by sell the tv right in china..

RACIST or not, TONIGHT, the Rockets HAD THE EFFIN GAME. THEY HAD IT.

Like I said, I do not blame the Officials tonight.

I blame Aaron Brooks, Ron Artest, and Yao Ming.

Brooks and Artest smell tainted somehow. Landry too. Either they side with T-Mac or they are EFFIN retards.

On this Rockets team, you can tell the following are 100% on Yao's side.

Battier. Scola. Brent Barry. Mutombo.

Everyone else...they ignore Yao too many times.

But tonight, Yao had to throttle that piece of dung Brooks and show some leadership. He didn't. And I'm extremly upset about that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
gorockets2009 wrote:

But tonight, Yao had to throttle that piece of dung Brooks and show some leadership. He didn't. And I'm extremly upset about that.

Yao is too good of a teammate to do something like that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:33 pm
Tang Man wrote:
gorockets2009 wrote:

Yao is too good of a teammate to do something like that.

You're right of course, Tang Man. This is Yao's greatest and worst character trait.

But if Yao wants to get out of the first round, which to him represents a Championship, Yao has to take control. He didn't. He just stood there passively.

Is a first round victory like a Championship for Yao Ming?

Yes. There is no way the NBA will allow Yao to win an NBA Championsip. You can forget that. If they won't even officiate him fairly, they hell won't let him win an NBA Championship.

The NBA to a very large degree, is rigged. It simply is.

Of the four major sports in America, NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA, it is the least absolute pure Sport. It is more like an Entertainment like the WWF than a pure sport.

Thanks to David Stern.

And so, for Yao Ming, a first round victory is like an NBA Championship.

Tonight, it was within Yao's grasp, and as always, he fumbled it away.

Damnit Yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 am
How is Yao going to call for the ball when he is tired the whole game?
You can clearly see he is not energetic this game.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 am
superjohn wrote:

well he spends half his time, pointing at whoever has the ball to go dribble to the corner.......of course they just dribble there and then pass it away from him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 am
superjohn wrote:

Well, when you are playing Wii and trying very hard to control the character in the game for half an hour, and then found out that your remote control is unplugged. You were not really playing even though you were pressing the buttons like crazy. Anyone will be disappointed and lose some enthusiasm.

But is that Yao's fault?
You bet! Definitely it is Yao's fault!!!

When you found the Wii control is unplugged, you go plugged the damn thing back in!!! Yao should pull Brooks aside and said to him "give me the damn ball or I will crush your balls!" But he didn't, so he is to blamed.

Of course, Brooks should be fried and Adelman should be slapped right on the face too.

Offline Profile