<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  A 5th seed is what these bums got. SA just won the SOuthwest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 pm
what pu$$ies. I swear I would trade the whole team if I was the GM.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
yaozaroni wrote:

I swear I would ban you if I'm the moderator. :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 321Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:07 pm
They got what they deserve.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:45 am
open your ****** pea-size eyes!!!

this game was loss due to adelman, not Yao. no one was looking for yao after the half time.

if yao can't touch the ball, how the hell is he going to score?

Yao was doubled and triple teamed in the end of 2nd quarter and 3rd. however when his teammates stop going thru him for the offense, dallas had single coverage on yao and then fronting in most of the 4th quarter.

Yao was drained and exhausted for fighting positions and his teammates never passed him the ball.

One thing Yao still needs to learn is to call out his teammates to pass him the ball.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:16 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
battousai wrote:
open your ****** pea-size eyes!!!

this game was loss due to adelman, not Yao.

Well.....no use to respond to that Yaozaroni.....who is just PURE YAO HATER. :twisted:

This game is DEFINITELY on some inept coaching, bad defensive assignments and slow subsitituion from Rick Adelman.

I'm really getting tired and sick about his read-and-react tactics for the players. He is just giving too much "freedom" to his players, thinking his players could read-and-react and solve the problems on their own, without making prompt and timely on-the-fly adjustments when things were going out of hand.

Some REALLY BAD defensive assignments tonight too.

Who did he put to guard Josh Howard to allow him scored 13 points in 3Q??

And who did he put to guard Jason Terry in those critical stretch of 4Q??

Why let Luis Scola or Carl Landry guard Nowitzki in 3Q and 4Q, when it was so obvious that both Scola and Landry got severely torched by Nowitzki, and Chuck Hayes was doing that great in containing Nowitzki in 2Q??

And when the 14-points lead in 3Q started to get blown away slowly but surely, why did he not call time out and substituted the clueless Aaron Brooks with Kyle Lowry who did brillantly in 2Q to organize offense, penetrate, and score to lead the team back from a 10-point deficit to leading 8 points by end of 1H???

Why did he allow Ron Artest and Aaron Brooks continued their bone-headed plays, and kept ignoring Big Yao??

Other than scratching his head, he sat on the bench expressionless and did NOTHING and just let the momentum shifted to the Mavericks.
:twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:50 am
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
battousai wrote:

One thing Yao still needs to learn is to call out his teammates to pass him the ball.

WHY THE F DOES EVERYONE KEEP ON SAYING THIS?!?

Your #1 star player shouldn't do this. I think it's clear to everybody on the Rockets that Yao needs the ball. It's not easy to get him the ball.

It's like when Yao first came into the NBA, and everyone and their grandma was saying how Yao doesn't like to dunk because of the Chinese culture, and how it's bad to dunk in China. sigh...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:16 am
yaozaroni wrote:

Didn't you say you were done with Yao? I'll keep reminding you whenever I see you post in this forum. I don't care if you have good things or bad things to say...your text here is worth nothing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 am
Chuck got knocked out by Josh Howard and didnt return in 4th quarter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:59 am
the refs took Yao out in the 3rd quarter.

1) disrupted the flow the rockets had. houston had to rely on lowry, wafer and the other inexperienced players with Yao out to provide the offensive scoring

2) when yao came back in the 4th he was cold and missing his shots

3) the young players had stopped looking for yao unlike earlier in the game when yao led all scorers

4) yao was fighting for position earlier but you could visibly see turn his back to the ball and start setting screens and ****** once dallas went up 7+ in the 4th quarter

there's plenty of blame to go around Houston flat blew a huge game and a big lead. refs taking Yao out had a big part. the young players started freelancing and didn't reign in once yao was back. RA was doing weird ****** playing both lowry and brooks, didn't call plays for yao etc. yao didn't do enough once he came back

Offline Profile