<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  The biggest Yao Hater turns to be......

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:56 am
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
Yao himself. He criticizes himself harder than anyone else.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:42 am
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
seiya wrote:

[size=117]I'm not sure WHY you've raised 2 threads of the same theme. :roll:

Well, Big Yao did not self-blamed himself too much that he will lose his concentration for the playoff.

The
only [color=darkred]post-game comment that he said and was taking the blame on himself was:

[i]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:37 am
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
pryuen wrote:
seiya wrote:

I'm not sure WHY you've raised 2 threads of the same theme. :roll:

this one is about yao hater, the other about playoff. they are different.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:53 am
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
seiya wrote:

this one is about yao hater, the other about playoff. they are different.

Naaaaaah both threads focus on Is Yao Ming self-blaming himself too much on this loss like what he used to do in the past??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:47 am
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Well I don't know about anyone else but I am sick and tired of what Yao has to say post game. Just go out and deliver us a play off series win.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:07 am
Tang Man wrote:
Well I don't know about anyone else but I am sick and tired of what Yao has to say post game. Just go out and deliver us a play off series win.

I can't agree more, I am sick of it.

"When all is said and done, there is much more said than done"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:19 pm
Blaming oneself for a loss, even if it is someone else's fault is a good thing. Doing what you can do and taking the steps to prevent a loss from happening again, even if it means that you have already done the most, and yet have to do more to win the game next time again, making up for everyone else's faults is a good thing, and not a bad thing.

Blaming oneself and taking personal responsibility for the bad things and the losses that happen to you in life is strong and manly. It does not mean that you are a self-hater. This kind of attitude is practiced by the best of warriors. Blaming others for the loss that happen to you or your team is low, petty, and cowardly, because it shows you can't take the pain of the negative thing or the loss that happened to you in life, and you try to shift the blame by looking at everyone else but yourself. Taking personal accountability and responsibilit6y for what happens to you in life and for your own destiny and where you end up in life despite others' actions towards you is a high good thing.

It also shows too much pride if you don't blame yourself for the loss, (even if it is other people's fault also), when you don't blame yourself for the loss--it can show that you think that you are never wrong, think that you are too high to fail, and that you think that you are better than everybody else. It also shows stubborness and pigheadedness, that you are one of those types of people that cannot change oneself after a tragedy happens to you and that you insist on doing the same foolish bad thing over and over that led to the tragedy happening to you in the first place. Being a man, a true warrior, and a good soldier means that you should always adjust your strategy if you are suffering losses in life, no matter how much it hurts your ego, and a real man always blames himself for the bad things that happen to him, not others, and changes his ways and actions so that he is more successful next time, and doesn't repeat the same mistakes twice. It is absolute lack of wisdom and foolishness to NOT blame yourself after a loss and also if something bad happens to you and alter and adjust and change your ways so that the results of your actions is different next time, even if it is not totally your fault, so that you don't lose again and receive the same result, even if you have to make up for others' faults and mistakes.

It shows Yao Ming's strength, manliness, and goodness that Yao Ming blames himself after this loss, takes full responsibility for it, and alters and adjusts his actions, and tries harder next time so that this does not happen again. That is kind of what I would expect a 7 and 1/2 footer to do, be the "big man" in the situation, the "mountain man", taken responsibility, and since he is the biggest guy--use his strength to bear the heaviest burden. Yao is a true gentle giant, and I hope he never changes his ways. he is a good example for Chinese around the world. Taking responsibility for the loss is what high people and strong people do, they do not stay the same and blame everyone else but themselves and do the same foolish thing over and again, receiving the same bad result over and over again until they are destroyed. They take their own destiny in their own hands and make their own destiny.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:51 pm
Observer4Work1 wrote:
Blaming oneself for a loss, even if it is someone else's fault is a good thing. Doing what you can do and taking the steps to prevent a loss from happening again, even if it means that you have already done the most, and yet have to do more to win the game next time again, making up for everyone else's faults is a good thing, and not a bad thing.

Blaming oneself and taking personal responsibility for the bad things and the losses that happen to you in life is strong and manly. It does not mean that you are a self-hater. This kind of attitude is practiced by the best of warriors. Blaming others for the loss that happen to you or your team is low, petty, and cowardly, because it shows you can't take the pain of the negative thing or the loss that happened to you in life, and you try to shift the blame by looking at everyone else but yourself. Taking personal accountability and responsibilit6y for what happens to you in life and for your own destiny and where you end up in life despite others' actions towards you is a high good thing.

It also shows too much pride if you don't blame yourself for the loss, (even if it is other people's fault also), when you don't blame yourself for the loss--it can show that you think that you are never wrong, think that you are too high to fail, and that you think that you are better than everybody else. It also shows stubborness and pigheadedness, that you are one of those types of people that cannot change oneself after a tragedy happens to you and that you insist on doing the same foolish bad thing over and over that led to the tragedy happening to you in the first place. Being a man, a true warrior, and a good soldier means that you should always adjust your strategy if you are suffering losses in life, no matter how much it hurts your ego, and a real man always blames himself for the bad things that happen to him, not others, and changes his ways and actions so that he is more successful next time, and doesn't repeat the same mistakes twice. It is absolute lack of wisdom and foolishness to NOT blame yourself after a loss and also if something bad happens to you and alter and adjust and change your ways so that the results of your actions is different next time, even if it is not totally your fault, so that you don't lose again and receive the same result, even if you have to make up for others' faults and mistakes.

It shows Yao Ming's strength, manliness, and goodness that Yao Ming blames himself after this loss, takes full responsibility for it, and alters and adjusts his actions, and tries harder next time so that this does not happen again. That is kind of what I would expect a 7 and 1/2 footer to do, be the "big man" in the situation, the "mountain man", taken responsibility, and since he is the biggest guy--use his strength to bear the heaviest burden. Yao is a true gentle giant, and I hope he never changes his ways. he is a good example for Chinese around the world. Taking responsibility for the loss is what high people and strong people do, they do not stay the same and blame everyone else but themselves and do the same foolish thing over and again, receiving the same bad result over and over again until they are destroyed. They take their own destiny in their own hands and make their own destiny.

ALRIGHT OBSERVER, WE GET YOUR POINT! ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS ON THIS BLOG WITH THIS GIBBERISH?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:00 pm
seiya wrote:

No shlt? He says the same thing over and over. Only to repeat himself over and over.

He's been doing this for 6+ years. He's not going to change. When the rockets doin't make it pass the 1st round, Guess who Yao Ming is going to blame, and listen to what he is going to do the next time. LOL

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:40 pm
He needs to stop apologizing and starts to lead the team, like he did on the CNT.

If he doesn't, this team is going nowhere.

I'm not too optimistic he is ever gonna do that.

Offline Profile