<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  04/15 Game 82: Houston Rockets @ Dallas Mavericks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
johnl wrote:
man.. yao is blaming himself..
i mean after he pick for ab...
yao was open for like couple sec and ab still didnt pass yao the ball

The question is if he is going to correct that. He can blame himself after every game if I care. It's just hard for me to imagine that comes from someone who says he hates losing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:11 pm
Tang Man wrote:
johnl wrote:

man.. yao is blaming himself..
i mean after he pick for ab...
yao was open for like couple sec and ab still didnt pass yao the ball

Are you new to following Yao Ming? That's the way he is. Always the nice guy. Always taking blame for everything. Well that's nice. How about just go out and deliver us a series win!!!!!!!

well..not too new...i know yao ming is nice..but i didn't know he is naive

sigh

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 pm
johnl wrote:

sigh

naively nice... :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
how very fitting of the rockets to get the worst seeding possible. I wouldn't say it was entirely Yao's fault, but he was certainly a big part of the loss when he wasn't holding his post position very well.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 pm
bayern wrote:
johnl wrote:

sigh

naively nice... :lol:

hhaha... really man... yao is naive.... i thought all chinese ppl are very sneaky and tricky.. how come yao is not like that? beside.. when he is from got the most sneaky and tricky ppl through out china.........he need to tell ab to pass him the ball... battier is the only one that try to pass yao the ball .... no one else do it... everytime ab see alittle bit of opening.. he tried to drive.. man.. he is only 5;11 and so skinny.. he can't out power anyone...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:32 pm
Posts: 8231Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
rox have been the 5th seed for the 4th time since tmac came to the team. its a curse :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:32 pm
shokenchi wrote:
rox have been the 5th seed for the 4th time since tmac came to the team. its a curse :lol:

tmac sucks

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:38 pm
johnl wrote:
hhaha... really man... yao is naive.... i thought all chinese ppl are very sneaky and tricky.. how come yao is not like that? beside.. where he is from got the most sneaky and tricky ppl through out china.......

You meant Shanghai. But in the NBA, Yao is more like a person comes from the country side to Shanghai. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:47 pm
bayern wrote:
johnl wrote:
hhaha... really man... yao is naive.... i thought all chinese ppl are very sneaky and tricky.. how come yao is not like that? beside.. where he is from got the most sneaky and tricky ppl through out china.......

You meant Shanghai. But in the NBA, Yao is more like a person comes from the country side to Shanghai. :lol:

YES!!! maybe not even country side to Shanghai... deep in the west and somewhere out of a village with ppl farming ...
sigh...
you just have to thank his parents for being such a outstanding parents but aint going to help him in the usa....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:54 pm
Yao is getting screwed again. Just where is TMac when he needs some supporting casts? With all the stupid trades, there is not enough scoring power to help him get the championship.

Offline Profile