<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  04/15 Game 82: Houston Rockets @ Dallas Mavericks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
bayern wrote:
lol....well, if they don't lose in the first round, they will lose in the 2nd round for sure. It's a dead end for them. The Lakers or the Jazz, take your pick and the Rockets have no chance against either one of them.

Take it 1 round at a time. I think if the Rockets win in the 1st round they will be a lot different team. So I wouldn't write them off in the 2nd round just yet. However it's just that I can't see them winning in the 1st round that's the major problem.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
nig1 wrote:
yao ain't a leader, period.

I have to agree, period.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:57 pm
Tang Man wrote:

Take it 1 round at a time. I think if the Rockets win in the 1st round they will be a lot different team. So I wouldn't write them off in the 2nd round just yet. However it's just that I can't see them winning in the 1st round that's the major problem.

lol....Then you shouldn't have even written the first half of your statement, because there will be no 2nd round for the Rockets with that logic of yours.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:58 pm
u people need to get your head checked if your think these pu$$ies will when 3games in the playoffs. They might get swept. They have no heart and no BBall IQ. Just a team of dummies and wimps

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:58 pm
shokenchi wrote:
i thought they playing portland instead?

Not if Portland beats the Nuggets. They own the tie breaker over the Spurs and will jump up to 3rd. That leaves the Spurs 4th and the Rockets 5th. This is a very likely scenario since the Nuggets are now lock for the 2nd seed with the Rockets losing and will rest their players while the Blazers are playing at home with more on the line to play for. ie HCA.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 pm
If the team gets eliminated in the first round, then I seriously think they need to change the coach, and Yao also needs to think hard about himself as a player. I mean who else does he need on the team in order for him to defer his responsibility to. Lebron? Wade?....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:01 pm
bayern wrote:

lol....Then you shouldn't have even written the first half of your statement, because there will be no 2nd round for the Rockets with that logic of yours.

They have the ability but just it's the mental burden of not having won in the first round that is weighing them down and in the end may do them in again. Had they play the hornets, I was confident they would advance.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 pm
Posts: 8230Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
Tang Man wrote:
shokenchi wrote:
i thought they playing portland instead?

Not if Portland beats the Nuggets. They own the tie breaker over the Spurs and will jump up to 3rd. That leaves the Spurs 4th and the Rockets 5th. This is a very likely scenario since the Nuggets are now lock for the 2nd seed with the Rockets losing and will rest their players while the Blazers are playing at home with more on the line to play for. ie HCA.

i thouht division leaders have tie breaker over non division team in case of tie break?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Posts: 8230Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
Tang Man wrote:
bayern wrote:

They have the ability but just it's the mental burden of not having won in the first round that is weighing them down and in the end may do them in again. Had they play the hornets, I was confident they would advance.

had my wishful thinking came true, they would of have higher chance of going to finals :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Site AdminPosts: 467Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:32 am
I haven't been this pissed since 2 years ago when the Rockets blew a 2-0 lead on Utah. I need to let off steam before writing my analysis tonight. It's going to be a late night.

Offline Profile