Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Tracy McGrady Seeks Second Medical Opinion in Las Vegas ??

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:34 pm
Posts: 1930Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:32 pm
pryuen wrote:
bamboodragon wrote:
Just because yao doesn't know how to party, doesn't mean Tmac should just sit there laying in bed and crying like a baby. Something Yao would do.

You can still have fun and not hurt your knees. I mean, a little dance isn't the same as playing hard defense and running up and down the court, jumping for rebounds, etc etc.

Playing defense and jumping for rebounds would hurt your knees more than a little "lean back" move and having fun with your buddys.



Yeah having a stripe-tease girl sitting on his lap in a club will surely help to strengthen his feeble knee !! :roll:

You have to be the BIGGEST Yao Hater
on this forum to say something like that about how Yao Ming treated his own body when he got injured. :twisted:

Except for time required for bed rest as demanded by doctors, Big Yao worked very hard on his rehab during his recuperation from injury. When his foot or knee were still not suitable for rehab, he worked in the gym to strengthen his upper body. And when he still could not walk or run properly, he was still practicing his shooting in a wheelchair.


In terms of work ethics, TracyMcLady is not even worthy to tie the shoe laces for Big Yao.

For a minor surgery like cleansing the loose particles from his knee, it takes McLady a freaking 9 months long and still he complaint about pain. For the same type of surgery, it took Kobe Bryant only 3 months to be back playing.

For as serious a surgery as Big Yao in his season-ending stress fracture, it took him
just 5 months to be back on court playing the 2008 Olympics.


LOL. Pryen never had a lap dance? I never herd of anyone tweaking their knee from a lap dance. A lap dance barely puts any stress on the knee. It's not like he's moving his knee and putting it at a weird angle. LOSER!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 pm
Posts: 213Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 8:35 am
Sounds like trading TMac is out of the question for now http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6267969.html.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Genie wrote:
Sounds like trading TMac is out of the question for now http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6267969.html.


Particluarly so....when every of the doctors he consulted had told him that there is no sructural damage to his knee, he unilaterally acted as his own doctor and told ESPN.com's Stephen A. Smith that his troublesome left knee will end his season and that he will undergo microfracture surgery.

So he did not even require second opinions to do that on his own just to save his @r$e and not to be traded. :roll:

Anyway don't think any team will be interested in this US$ 21M washed-up garbage.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:34 am
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
Yeah having a stripe-tease girl sitting on his lap in a club will surely help to strengthen his feeble knee !! :roll:

You have to be the BIGGEST Yao Hater
on this forum to say something like that about how Yao Ming treated his own body when he got injured. :twisted:

Except for time required for bed rest as demanded by doctors, Big Yao worked very hard on his rehab during his recuperation from injury. When his foot or knee were still not suitable for rehab, he worked in the gym to strengthen his upper body. And when he still could not walk or run properly, he was still practicing his shooting in a wheelchair.


In terms of work ethics, TracyMcLady is not even worthy to tie the shoe laces for Big Yao.

For a minor surgery like cleansing the loose particles from his knee, it takes McLady a freaking 9 months long and still he complaint about pain. For the same type of surgery, it took Kobe Bryant only 3 months to be back playing.

For as serious a surgery as Big Yao in his season-ending stress fracture, it took him
just 5 months to be back on court playing the 2008 Olympics.[/size]


According to you, T Mac is weak either physically or mentally, so perhaps it's good that he isn't playing at this point. Thus, I don't see the point for you to complain. Playing or not playing, he gets bashed.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:18 am
Posts: 17999Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
Yao is screwed again because he cannot do it without the help of some stars. How can he beat Boston by himself?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
Yao is screwed again because he cannot do it without the help of some stars. How can he beat Boston by himself?


Of course, he can't do it by himself, you moron. Basketball is ALWAYS a game for 5 versus 5. :roll:

The last time they met in Boston (January 7), playing without Tracy McGrady, the Houston Rockets beat the Boston Celtics on their home court.

And one week later (January 13), again playing
without Tracy McGrady, they barely lost to LA Lakers in the last 30 seconds.

Chemistry, fighting spirit and morale wise, this team is MUCH BETTER & STRONGER WITHOUT Tracy McGrady.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:23 am
Posts: 17999Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:
Yao is screwed again because he cannot do it without the help of some stars. How can he beat Boston by himself?


Of course, he can't do it by himself, you moron. Basketball is ALWAYS a game for 5 versus 5. :roll:

The last time they met in Boston (January 7), playing without Tracy McGrady, the Houston Rockets beat the Boston Celtics on their home court.

And one week later (January 13), again playing
without Tracy McGrady, they barely lost to LA Lakers in the last 30 seconds.

Chemistry, fighting spirit and morale wise, this team is MUCH BETTER & STRONGER WITHOUT Tracy McGrady.


Can you read? You don't have to be rude, you kid. But nothing can replace talent. I hope Yao can it by himself i.e. as the only star on the team vs 2 or 3 stars on other contending teams.

You are not worthy to be a fan of Yao since you are so rude.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:00 am
Posts: 1543Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:36 pm
the love affair between pryuen and superjean continues....


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:45 am
User avatarPosts: 923Location: Asturias, Spain.Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:09 am
YY2008 wrote:
the love affair between pryuen and superjean continues....


Disgusting man, I don't know how 2 grown men can do that xDDD


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 2 of 2
19 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron