<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao Ming & 2009 NBA All Stars

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:38 pm
cpa314 wrote:
Tang Man wrote:
cpa314 wrote:

EDIT: Tangman - Dwight is the real deal. Did u see him dunk on that raised b-ball goal? That was ridiculous how effortlessly he did it. Nates dunks were good but I kinda think Dwight shouldve won. He can dunk easily from the FT line as well

The guy is 6'11". His dunks are ok but nothing spectacular. I was just miffed last year he got a 50 for doing a lay up.

His sheer athleticism just amazes me. The guy can dunk on a raised rim like its absolutely nothing. I wonder how high Yi can jump?

lol
i expect this fool tangman to say the game is not about how high you can jump

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 12437Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
rockettes2007 wrote:
STFU, rockette, if the game is all about how high you jump, why hasn't DHoward win a conference ring, much less a ring.

Tim Duncan has sub-par hops, neither doesn Shaq. Both are wearing 4 rings.

rockettes, like dumb blondes, are just to dumb to understand that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:45 pm
Dr. No wrote:
rockettes2007 wrote:
STFU, rockette, if the game is all about how high you jump, why hasn't DHoward win a conference ring, much less a ring.

Tim Duncan has sub-par hops, neither doesn Shaq. Both are wearing 4 rings.

rockettes, like dumb blondes, are just to dumb to understand that.

failed

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Posts: 8235Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
everyone is trying to win the mvp except for yao and some of the former winners.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
shokenchi wrote:
everyone is trying to win the mvp except for yao and some of the former winners.

When asked by the reporters whether he agreed with Luis Scola and Aaron Brooks' comment that he should fight to become the MVP of the All Stars game, Big Yao said, every other players on the All Stars, EXCEPT him, have chance to become the MVP. He is there in Phoenix to relax and enjoy basketball.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
cpa314 wrote:

His sheer athleticism just amazes me. The guy can dunk on a raised rim like its absolutely nothing. I wonder how high Yi can jump?

Sheer athleticism or not. It did not help him DUNKED the ball last year while wearing the superman cape. He only missed it by about 3 ft. Not at all impressive.

Last edited by Tang Man on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:04 pm
pryuen wrote:
shokenchi wrote:

When asked by the reporters whether he agreed with Luis Scola and Aaron Brooks' comment that he should fight to become the MVP of the All Stars game, Big Yao said, every other players on the All Stars, EXCEPT him, have chance to become the MVP. He is there in Phoenix to relax and enjoy basketball.

because he never tries which pisses me off. scrubs like mo williams jacking up all the shots to get himself mvp. i wish yao would do that often cuz he got the right since hes a starter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 pm
Tang Man wrote:
cpa314 wrote:

Sheer athleticism or not. It did not help him DUNKED the ball last year while wearing the superman cape. He only missed it by about 3 ft. Not at all impressive.

He dunked it this year from the FT line. Very impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48nebcz4POQ

Right on the line.. That's a lot of hang-time for a 7ft CENTER....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:18 pm
bamboodragon wrote:
Tang Man wrote:
cpa314 wrote:

not exactly on ft line. it was a little inside but still impressive for a big man.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:20 pm
shokenchi wrote:
bamboodragon wrote:
Tang Man wrote:
cpa314 wrote:

not exactly on ft line. it was a little inside but still impressive for a big man.

Yes, considering Yao can barely dunk from right under the basket. lol

Offline Profile