Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao Ming & 2009 NBA All Stars

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 pm
Posts: 1930Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:32 pm
LOL. Anyone see Shaq break it down with the Jabbawockeez?

To bad he was the only one to dance.. Probably because Yao has no rhythm and would probably look like a fool.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm
Posts: 1930Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:32 pm
OUCH! Yao just received a facial by Dwight... It's an embarrassment watching Yao play. He' can't get any rebounds and is to slow! Can't dunk either. Sub in Shaq! No one wants to see a 7'6 shooting guard in an ALL STAR GAME. lol


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm
Posts: 343Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:11 pm
goodness gracious
has yao done anything right in this game so far


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
bamboodragon wrote:
OUCH! Yao just received a facial by Dwight... It's an embarrassment watching Yao play. He' can't get any rebounds and is to slow! Can't dunk either. Sub in Shaq! No one wants to see a 7'6 shooting guard in an ALL STAR GAME. lol

Yao didn't get facialed, tat was duncan..


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
bamboodragon wrote:
LOL. Anyone see Shaq break it down with the Jabbawockeez?

To bad he was the only one to dance.. Probably because Yao has no rhythm and would probably look like a fool.


So out of the 23 other All Star that didn't dance you decide to pick on Yao only. God damn, your life must be pretty pathetic if all you ever do is focus on what Yao can't do to get a buzz. Just point a gun to your head and pull the trigger bro. There's no hope left for you.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 343Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:11 pm
you're playing agains in the all star game
you can't score
you can't rebound
you can't catch the ball
you turn the ball over
you're not an intimidation
sigh


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 1930Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:32 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
bamboodragon wrote:
OUCH! Yao just received a facial by Dwight... It's an embarrassment watching Yao play. He' can't get any rebounds and is to slow! Can't dunk either. Sub in Shaq! No one wants to see a 7'6 shooting guard in an ALL STAR GAME. lol

Yao didn't get facialed, tat was duncan..


They both did, Yao just stared in amazement as Dwight flew 20ft above the rim..


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
bamboodragon wrote:

They both did, Yao just stared in amazement as Dwight flew 20ft above the rim..


Yeah, the lay up champ from last year can jump that high? He could barely dunk on an 11ft rim last night. Maybe it's just that you're a retard.


Last edited by Tang Man on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm
Posts: 1930Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:32 pm
Tang Man wrote:
bamboodragon wrote:
LOL. Anyone see Shaq break it down with the Jabbawockeez?

To bad he was the only one to dance.. Probably because Yao has no rhythm and would probably look like a fool.


So out of the 23 other All Star that didn't dance you decide to pick on Yao only. God damn, your life must be pretty pathetic if all you ever do is focus on what Yao can't do to get a buzz. Just point a gun to your head and pull the trigger bro. There's no hope left for you.


Yes because remember last year when Yao did the wave? lol.

I could see why they didn't want to dance. besides, we all know how Yao is awkward looking in the paint...


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 1930Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:32 pm
Tang Man wrote:
bamboodragon wrote:

They both did, Yao just stared in amazement as Dwight flew 20ft above the rim..


Yeah, the lay up champ from last year can jump that high?


He shut u up yesterday when he did the dunk again from the freethrow line. Besides, it wasn't a lay up idiot, it was a throw in.


Last edited by bamboodragon on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 4 of 15
142 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron