<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao Ming & 2009 NBA All Stars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 am
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am

I want this picture on my wall, to remind myself of the evils in this world...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:01 pm
nig1 wrote:
temuchin wrote:
shaq's "street dance" was with the jaberwokees, an asian american dance crew. most of the guys are korean, SE asian, jap or mixed but there are ethnic chinese on the crew (and a mexican). jaberwokees steal most of their moves from korean dance squads but that's okay cuz the white ppl in america have never seen those moves and dont know any better. what's funny is how small the mask is on shaq's big dumb head. those masks cover the entire heads of the asian kids

what are you bitching about yao for? the NBA ballers treat yao basically how he treats them. they're cordial to him but obviously not warm. they're not out to highlight him like they do their favorite players but that's to be expected. they've done far worse such as freezing Jordan out of the game etc

which moves did they steal? Please be specific

basically everything they do that's good

all these crews steal from korea because they know 1)the audience doesn't know any better and 2)because they know the producers dont give a ****** because of 1 as long it keeps the show entertaining

the fake upside down man that Quest Crew go praised as the best bit in their best performance this season was ripped from 2002:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHfDi1APLI

pretty much anything you see from the asian kids on that show where you go "whoa never seen that before" is lifted from some international bboy championship. jabberwokees is just that much more annoying since they stole their entire identity from another group and never gives any credit

Offline Profile