<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  TMAC POSSIBLY OUT FOR SEASON

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
bayern wrote:
Either way, physically or mentally, you certainly don't want him to be back, because he will only tax his teammates on the floor with lack of defense. Offensively, he will just settle for stupid jump shots. So all the bashing is useless. Now ask yourself this question, let's say he plays, do you want him to play the way he has been playing? You criticize him when he plays, but when he doesn't play, you bash him as well. It's like catch-22. if I were you, just let him sit.

Agreed. Raymond needs to stop all his T-Mac hating. When he plays and can't play up to his capabilities, you bash him. When decides to sit you bash him more. Just let it go. The Rockets right now are probably better off with T-Mac taking time off to get himself right. They'll still need him for the play-offs if the Rockets can get there. He still have 2 to 3 good games left in him come play off time and that could well be the difference to advancing and going home.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
I sense a retirement coming.

Sad. At his best McGrady was arguably the best player in the NBA. Now he's missing layups.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
tharock220 wrote:
I sense a retirement coming.

Sad. At his best McGrady was arguably the best player in the NBA. Now he's missing layups.

Why do you say that? Nothing he said in the press release indicated he would be done for the season, let alone give it away.

Offline Profile