Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Why has Yao never been 1st Team All-NBA????

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 76Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:09 am
For you guys that dont understand basketball or have watch the much basketball games. Whom ever said that Howard or Amare is better then Yao , must have be watching too many highlights reel produce by the american TV medias.

You heard about brain washing, where the medias try to infuluence you into buying what they selling. Well, after watching highlight of yao geting dunk on or they saying yao cant jump, too slow, no stanima, too soft, too big , too tall, not fair, what ever negative things they can come up to make Yao not look good.

TNT is a bunch of blacks against Yao, ESPN and NBA TV blacks and whites againts Yao. Just listen closly to them , the underlying hidden things is they dont want to admit or to tell the truth how Yao is the best center in the NBA.

After Yao proven them wrong that he a great player by helping his teamates to become a better player, then them media is going to say somthing else. Yao is not great because of this and or that. and then he not as good a Byrum, Oden , Nowitzski (forward) , Lopeze and etc.....

Watch games of Yao, Howard , Amare, Shaq and orther centers and see the diffrent on how they are referee. then you known how Yao have to put up with it for the past 7 years now.

If Yao was black or white he no doubt would have been the most dominate center in the nba for the past 3 or 4 years because the meadia would have help him to a CRAP DRIPPLE to it. and in return the reff would treat him like one.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
MnYaoFan wrote:
This Amare IS GREATER than Yao talk has absolutely NO RELEVANCE to this topic!

For all you Amare fans posting here in Yao's club please watch and study the game more closely:

Unlike Yao, Amare is not a true center. Amare plays PF similar to how Duncan is being utilized in San Antonio--albeit he's a shorter, lless skilled and less intelligent version of Duncan. He's feared for his athleticism, shotblocking and potential (which by the way is quickly diminishing as is Yao's after 5+ NBA seasons and several injuries). Amare IS quickly becoming one of the better face-the-basket jumpshooting BIGs in the game (Very Intimidating huh?). Yes, he has shown much improvement in his jumpshooting game--which by the way he didn't develop until his second year. However, in the discussion of PF/C player types Duncan AND KG pwns Amare's arse. Duncan should always be in any discussion of the present day best NBA center.

Heck, all you Amare fans out there forget that your idol is NOT even the most dominant force on his own team. Shaq has been proving that he's got some fuel left in the big deisel. In the playoffs when it really matters Shaq will likely be the first option down low while Stat gets his stat playing sidekick. Yep, any discussion about best center in the league should not exclude the MDE as well so long as he is still serviceable. As much as people think Yao is a sidekick to Tmac-->Amare is moreso on his own team given all the big names they have.

Following all logic, how can anyone believe Amare to be a better center than Yao when Amare isn't even the best center on his own team? Sure, He's the best PF on his team I'll give you that BUT it wasn't what you Amare fans came here to argue about. Was it?


Who's arguing Yao vs Amare??? The only person doing that is Pryuen, but he knows about as much about basketball as my 12 year old sister. Tang Man and I were debating Amare's 07 1st team selection....well he was trying to debate at least.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:58 pm
Posts: 17923Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
tharock220 wrote:
MnYaoFan wrote:
This Amare IS GREATER than Yao talk has absolutely NO RELEVANCE to this topic!

For all you Amare fans posting here in Yao's club please watch and study the game more closely:

Unlike Yao, Amare is not a true center. Amare plays PF similar to how Duncan is being utilized in San Antonio--albeit he's a shorter, lless skilled and less intelligent version of Duncan. He's feared for his athleticism, shotblocking and potential (which by the way is quickly diminishing as is Yao's after 5+ NBA seasons and several injuries). Amare IS quickly becoming one of the better face-the-basket jumpshooting BIGs in the game (Very Intimidating huh?). Yes, he has shown much improvement in his jumpshooting game--which by the way he didn't develop until his second year. However, in the discussion of PF/C player types Duncan AND KG pwns Amare's arse. Duncan should always be in any discussion of the present day best NBA center.

Heck, all you Amare fans out there forget that your idol is NOT even the most dominant force on his own team. Shaq has been proving that he's got some fuel left in the big deisel. In the playoffs when it really matters Shaq will likely be the first option down low while Stat gets his stat playing sidekick. Yep, any discussion about best center in the league should not exclude the MDE as well so long as he is still serviceable. As much as people think Yao is a sidekick to Tmac-->Amare is moreso on his own team given all the big names they have.

Following all logic, how can anyone believe Amare to be a better center than Yao when Amare isn't even the best center on his own team? Sure, He's the best PF on his team I'll give you that BUT it wasn't what you Amare fans came here to argue about. Was it?


Who's arguing Yao vs Amare??? The only person doing that is Pryuen, but he knows about as much about basketball as my 12 year old sister. Tang Man and I were debating Amare's 07 1st team selection....well he was trying to debate at least.


Stoudamare has no skills whatsoever. He does not know how to shoot and how to dribble. All he can do is dunk. Even Yi Jianlian is now better than this guy.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:22 pm
Posts: 924Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:04 pm
People are so absorbed with baloney.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 12423Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
windrider wrote:
Yao, Howard , Amare, Shaq and orther centers and see the diffrent on how they are referee.
they all get the sh it end of the stick---in particular Shaq.

only BB illiterate would say that only Yao gets bad call.

windrider wrote:
TNT is a bunch of blacks against Yao, ESPN and NBA TV blacks and whites againts Yao. Just listen closly to them , the underlying hidden things is they dont want to admit or to tell the truth how Yao is the best center in the NBA.
Howard is the best. not even close. Yao is probably the 3rd best Center in the NBA behind Duncan, who effectively plays the Center position.

windrider wrote:
If Yao was black or white he no doubt would have been the most dominate center in the nba for the past 3 or 4 years because the meadia would have help him to a CRAP DRIPPLE to it. and in return the reff would treat him like one.
ur absolutely ignorant. If Yao was Black and plays exactly like he has been, the Blacks would start a movement to disown him, calling him an Oreal.

IF he was white, he would be made a bigger laughing stock among the Black populace.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:59 pm
Posts: 234Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:57 pm
windrider wrote:
For you guys that dont understand basketball or have watch the much basketball games. Whom ever said that Howard or Amare is better then Yao , must have be watching too many highlights reel produce by the american TV medias.

You heard about brain washing, where the medias try to infuluence you into buying what they selling. Well, after watching highlight of yao geting dunk on or they saying yao cant jump, too slow, no stanima, too soft, too big , too tall, not fair, what ever negative things they can come up to make Yao not look good.

TNT is a bunch of blacks against Yao, ESPN and NBA TV blacks and whites againts Yao. Just listen closly to them , the underlying hidden things is they dont want to admit or to tell the truth how Yao is the best center in the NBA.

After Yao proven them wrong that he a great player by helping his teamates to become a better player, then them media is going to say somthing else. Yao is not great because of this and or that. and then he not as good a Byrum, Oden , Nowitzski (forward) , Lopeze and etc.....

Watch games of Yao, Howard , Amare, Shaq and orther centers and see the diffrent on how they are referee. then you known how Yao have to put up with it for the past 7 years now.

If Yao was black or white he no doubt would have been the most dominate center in the nba for the past 3 or 4 years because the meadia would have help him to a CRAP DRIPPLE to it. and in return the reff would treat him like one.


I agree with everything you said


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Posts: 125Location: ChicagoJoined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:33 am
Dr. No wrote:
MengHuiHanTang wrote:
... Are you kidding, DOCTOR? yes, center is different concept now; but they are still the closest player to the basket. Even Bynum are improving his hook shots
....
But I do agree with you that hook shot is not a requirement to be a star, not at all.
way to contradict yourself :!:
MengHuiHanTang wrote:
...About the rebound, I agree, Yao's stat is pathetic.
:roll: u think :roll:


Oh, Dr.No, I apologize. I obviously overestimated your IQ again. When I say hook is not requirement, I really meant like Kobe or LBJ, even CP3, they don't really need a hook shot to be great. Agree?

Yeah, I am sorry. I obviously overestimated your ability to comprehend human being communication. Sorry again.

and Yes, I do think Yao's rebound is no good-looking. You know what, no perfect player. Don't embarrass yourself again.

PLEASE.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
tharock220 wrote:
So now you're argument against Amare is that he got outplayed by who??? Well that's debatable that Amare even got outplayed by that guy, but if he joining a bigass club. The fact is the rest of the Suns got shut down in the series we're discussing. This is like saying Yao and T-Mac were uninfluential in the 05 Dallas series rather than they were just playing a better team.

You're nearing Laker-fan patheticness with your argument. Sad indeed.


Bro, Amare played under a system that inflated numbers and put little emphasis on defense, which suited Amare fine. What Amare is a great assisted scorer. Playing alongside the best assist player in the NBA at the time certainly help his course. However the Suns were NEVER in the series against the Spurs.

The Rockets on the other hand took 2 games from Dallas on the road. T-Mac had a great series. Yao was hampered by external influences. Despite the NBA's denial this was a series name as being one of several that was rigged. So I can't believe you even use this series as a comparison.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Tang Man wrote:
Bro, Amare played under a system that inflated numbers and put little emphasis on defense, which suited Amare fine. What Amare is a great assisted scorer. Playing alongside the best assist player in the NBA at the time certainly help his course. However the Suns were NEVER in the series against the Spurs.



So when all else fails just make up an argument right???? Why did Nash has Nash never averaged 11+ assists without Amare Stoudemire?? Why is it Nash never became an MVP til he was put into the pick n roll with Amare Stoudemire??

As for Amare being an assisted scorer, well you're right, he was assisted on about 60% of his fg's in 04-05. How about the numbers for other all-star big men that season.

Tim Duncan: 51%
Shaquille O'Neal: 53%
Kevin Garnett: 66%
Dirk Nowitzki: 53%
Yao Ming: 72%
Jermain O'Neal: 60%
Zyndrunas Ilgauskus: 66%

So that pretty much shoots your idea to sh!t doesn't it.

Amare played an awesome series against San Antonio. 37ppg and 10rpg compared to Duncan's 27ppg and 14rpg. Yeah, his matchup with Duncan is what cost the Suns that series, or maybe it was a complete failure by Marion, QRich, and Joe Johnson. The Spurs were better than the Suns.

Tang Man wrote:
The Rockets on the other hand took 2 games from Dallas on the road. T-Mac had a great series. Yao was hampered by external influences. Despite the NBA's denial this was a series name as being one of several that was rigged. So I can't believe you even use this series as a comparison.


So you're arguing that Dallas wasn't the better team that season???


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
tharock220 wrote:

So when all else fails just make up an argument right???? Why did Nash has Nash never averaged 11+ assists without Amare Stoudemire?? Why is it Nash never became an MVP til he was put into the pick n roll with Amare Stoudemire??

As for Amare being an assisted scorer, well you're right, he was assisted on about 60% of his fg's in 04-05. How about the numbers for other all-star big men that season.

Tim Duncan: 51%
Shaquille O'Neal: 53%
Kevin Garnett: 66%
Dirk Nowitzki: 53%
Yao Ming: 72%
Jermain O'Neal: 60%
Zyndrunas Ilgauskus: 66%

So that pretty much shoots your idea to sh!t doesn't it.

Amare played an awesome series against San Antonio. 37ppg and 10rpg compared to Duncan's 27ppg and 14rpg. Yeah, his matchup with Duncan is what cost the Suns that series, or maybe it was a complete failure by Marion, QRich, and Joe Johnson. The Spurs were better than the Suns.


Does it???? Have you seen what happens when the Suns go to Amare in the post or 1 on 1 isolations. Oh why do you think they bought Shaq into the their team for? Yes Amare is just such a dominate low post scorer that you can build your offense around. That's why they bought in a 36 year old Shaq to teach Amare a thing or two about post play. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The funniest thing is Amare complaining about not being the man. He NEVER was the man. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

He may have scored 37 ppg and 10 rpg but his team was NEVER even in the series. Is that not what my original argument was? That a 37ppg has NEVER been so uninfluential in a series? Do you NOT agreed that the Suns was NEVER in that series? Just admit go ahead and admit it bro. You know it's the truth. Better yet NAME me ONE player who averaged 35+ ppg in a play-off series in the past 15 years in the NBA, whose team didn't end up winning the series.


BTW. I presume you DO know the difference between an assist that leads to a lay up or dunk to one that leads to a turnaround jumper don't you? I also presume you know that the statistician that records those stats DON'T distinguish the difference between the two.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 5 of 8
72 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum