<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Even Tho I'm thrilled with our Rockets +Yao equal greatness!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:59 pm
If anyone knows basketball and not a Yao hater. Just down to earth a rocket's fan. Would understand there is no way on this world that the rockets are better without Yao Ming. He Brought confidence to this team. He lead this team to a 16 winning streak when he played. He shoulder the rocket's through their tough times. You don't take your best player out of your line and become better. NO WAY JOSE!

Andy Tran

408-440-6221

www.etravelnetworkbiz.com (For Business Opportunity)

www.andyhtran.com (To Book A Travel)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
Yao who? 12 game winning streak, not 16. Get ur facts straight. Yao's probably crying at home now :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:56 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
nig1 wrote:
Yao who? 12 game winning streak, not 16. Get ur facts straight. Yao's probably crying at home now :lol:

Dumb nig1..... :P

He was leading the team without TMAC, building up a winning streak of 4 by end of January. He sat out the game versus Utah Jazz due to acute upper respiraory infection, and Rockets lost. Then when he returned the next game, a winning streak of 12 was built up until his season-ending stress fracture was discovered.

So basically, there is nothing wrong about Mingman saying a winning streak of 16 with Yao Ming on the team.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:10 am
nig1 are u crazy?

Rockets are not better without Yao, you should seen what happened to the hawks game.

With Yao we are a contender, without Yao we are second round.

Just think with Yao we have a chance to break the 33 winning streak. without Yao 21 or 22 tops.

Next week when we play lakers, boston, suns, NO and GS. do you think we have better chance of winning them all with or without Yao?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:57 pm
pryuen wrote:
nig1 wrote:

Dumb nig1..... :P

He was leading the team without TMAC, building up a winning streak of 4 by end of January. He sat out the game versus Utah Jazz due to acute upper respiraory infection, and Rockets lost. Then when he returned the next game, a winning streak of 12 was built up until his season-ending stress fracture was discovered.

So basically, there is nothing wrong about Mingman saying a winning streak of 16 with Yao Ming on the team.

stupid, 4 game winning streak and 12 game winning streak are TWO SEPARATE STREAKS. U can't combine them together and call it a winning streak of 16 :roll: What about that 5 game winning streak to open the season? Should I add all 3 together and call it a 21 game winning streak?? Didn't think so. The way he said it was incorrect and misconstrued.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:02 pm
battousai wrote:
nig1 are u crazy?

Rockets are not better without Yao, you should seen what happened to the hawks game.

Just think with Yao we have a chance to break the 33 winning streak. without Yao 21 or 22 tops.

Next week when we play lakers, boston, suns, NO and GS. do you think we have better chance of winning them all with or without Yao?

where did I say Rockets are better without Yao? All I said was "Yao who?" followed by a smilie which suggested a light-hearted poke at big yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
nig1 wrote:
battousai wrote:
nig1 are u crazy?

where did I say Rockets are better without Yao? All I said was "Yao who?" followed by a smilie which suggested a light-hearted poke at big yao.

Yes, you are correct. Don't you just hate people putting words in your mouth?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:00 pm
Yao who? Yao your source to a championship team! That's who he is! And know he is not crying as much as you are laughing! Yao is a man with heart of a champion. He will come back strong and he will prove his importances to this team. As he always have but even more important. Actually when you hint someone about your bashing eventhough you don't have to say the complete sentence anyone can see what you are actually saying. Yes you did have his streak of helping the houston rockets go 16 in a roll. Let me put it this way their we had a turn around season start when Yao help one 4 in a roll which was tied for the season longest winning streak then due to sickness he missed the fifth game which the rockets loss to Utah. Then the next game he came back and was the leader to help the rocket foundation into an additional 12 game winning streak. Isn't that like Yao was involved in a 16 game winning streak out of the 16-1 streak. And the one loss when Yao was out. You are contadicting yourself when you mention something that was from the beginning (our 6-1 then might as well mention last year winning streak too :roll: to a continuess winning streak run why does the standing always put in the team success recent ten game run. A knowledgable person can reason with that. Just the same like some idiots saying the rockets are better without Yao but the truth and facts is the rockets are far better with Yao.. You don't base a leader who put the rockets on his back and turn there disaster season into a 16 games he played continuessly and he missed only 1 game not more. Yao set the tone and he set the foundation of this winning streak why don't you go back to your DVR if you have. And watch how who lead this team back into the race. You have to understand teams have been acustome to match up on how to defend the rockets and when Yao went down it was harder to adjust to defending the rockets (NOw I will give full credit to the team success they have done an amazing job) But there is no way in this world that the rocket's are better off without Yao. just because they have beating weak teams(and how they have to adjust) and the only two credible team is NO and Mavs which they beat without the elite player. Now how they did it is because the rockets team as a whole is better than all weak teams and any elite team that losses their star. The only reason Yao would be crying is because he knows and everybody knows is with him the remaining of the season We a A True NBA Championship contender team and have a very very very very very vefy very very very BIG chances to Win It all This Year. Correct me if I'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you think the true fan's understand this... is As good as Yao + Mcgrady is we have the pieces and we have been waiting for the pieces to get the championship ring. And Losing Yao does not make the rockets better and probable to winning the championship.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
I doubt the Rockets will win it all this season, at least the odds aren't on their side. But I guess we'll find out who they will face in the playoffs first.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:26 am
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
rox will have a hard time making out of 1st round w/o yao. playoffs are different from regular season games. a team has a lot of opportunities (7 games) to explore the weaknesses of its opponent, and rox lost a huge weapon and a lot of flexibilities w/ yao out. teams will figure it out on both ends after 2 or 3 games, and rox will be in trouble.

as of now, i see mavs, suns spurs as the more favorable matchups, jazz and hornest being the less favorable ones.

Offline Profile WWW