<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Will the Rockets break the nba record 33 game win streak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:21 am
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
if they win 33 straight, they will win any series in the playoff.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:11 am
I think we have a chance to beat the lakers, but i am not sure against the celtic.

This years championship will come out from the east. simply because any team from the west will be mad exhausted or fill with injuries when they reach the finals. The west is going to be 7 games series all the way.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 962Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:22 pm
battousai wrote:
I think we have a chance to beat the lakers, but i am not sure against the celtic.

This years championship will come out from the east. simply because any team from the west will be mad exhausted or fill with injuries when they reach the finals. The west is going to be 7 games series all the way.

I hope not. If an Eastern conf team is crowned champion because the West teams simply beat eachother up then that'd be pretty pathetic given that the Western teams have more depth and talent.

Boston is the only true threat to the Western conf teams. Yet they lack the depth of San Antonio, Dallas and even the Rockets (who have some interchanging pieces).

But you may be right.... More tough games = more chances for injuries.
However, More tough games = more mental toughness.

The Rox have had their share of injuries. Now they are fighting with one hand tied with the loss of Yao. I hope for more surprises but doubt they go beyond second round.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
Boston isn't the only threat from the East. The Pistons are too. Don't count them out.

Offline Profile