Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game #20: Houston Rockets vs New Jersey Nets

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:37 pm
Posts: 102Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:09 am
ThePrivate wrote:
man, as soon as you get the link you guys stop posting and log off.

i got to put this info in my microprocessor thats in my brain! :lol:


Private....I haven't logged off...hopefully none of the others who've received your generous links have either...i'm currently multitasking...watching the game....viewing member's comments and doing continuing Ed....I for one am very appreciative of ur links and like one poster has mentioned...Do you take donations?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Posts: 66Location: CaliforniaJoined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:48 am
What happened to Kedroc and his links? The way he posts is pretty awesome...i.e. no lag and what not... but any links at all will do.... Actually it would be great if we could have a designated person with the links for each game and we should chip in with the donations. Economy of scale...hehe


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
dean wrote:
ThePrivate wrote:
man, as soon as you get the link you guys stop posting and log off.

i got to put this info in my microprocessor thats in my brain! :lol:


Private....I haven't logged off...hopefully none of the others who've received your generous links have either...i'm currently multitasking...watching the game....viewing member's comments and doing continuing Ed....I for one am very appreciative of ur links and like one poster has mentioned...Do you take donations?


i just kidding. actually a couple of times already my logon just logout automatically, then when i try to log back on it don't let me. for a minute there i thought john banned me for maybe something i posted. :oops:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
chingsing wrote:
What happened to Kedroc and his links? The way he posts is pretty awesome...i.e. no lag and what not... but any links at all will do.... Actually it would be great if we could have a designated person with the links for each game and we should chip in with the donations. Economy of scale...hehe


customs confused him as a mexican and deported him to mexico. :twisted:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:49 pm
Posts: 66Location: CaliforniaJoined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:48 am
ThePrivate wrote:
chingsing wrote:
What happened to Kedroc and his links? The way he posts is pretty awesome...i.e. no lag and what not... but any links at all will do.... Actually it would be great if we could have a designated person with the links for each game and we should chip in with the donations. Economy of scale...hehe


customs confused him as a mexican and deported him to mexico. :twisted:


could you repost the link? somehow it stop working on my computer... Thanks.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:50 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
uh oh, rockets playing down to their competition.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:50 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
The Rockets need to put them away instead of letting the Nets get back in. I feel like the team has no energy on the floor.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:54 pm
Posts: 66Location: CaliforniaJoined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:48 am
ThePrivate wrote:
mms://a968.l3072828559.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/968/30728/v0001/reflector:28559?auth=caEcidXcHavd4dAbhacaMboa2c5dFcacybk-bhwFFM-eS-EqHEGwo&aifp=0001&upos=2


Geez, got timed out. Again? =)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:56 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
nice pass to yao for a dunk!


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 6 of 8
77 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum