<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 2: Rockets @ Jazz November 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
Damn, and Yao doesn't want to avenge what happened to them? This sucks.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 644Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:46 pm
From the way Yao was playing tonight, it seems like he hasn't progressed much since his rookie year. Where is the Yao from the beginning of last year when he was nearly dominant. The current Yao is just pathetic.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
yaozaroni wrote:
I'll give Yao some credit like the announcers did. He hit some big shots when they were cutting into the lead.

Now, does anyone know whats wrong with his left arm???????????????????????

they just don't want hurt yao's feelings. he did suck

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 3021Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
neodurdin wrote:
From the way Yao was playing tonight, it seems like he hasn't progressed much since his rookie year. Where is the Yao from the beginning of last year when he was nearly dominant. The current Yao is just pathetic.

We can only hope its just a 'bad' game. If yao doesnt produce this season, the haters are gonna come again, his stock will decrease and guys like amare and dwight has a chance to surpass him. I only hope that yao can bounce back from this terrible performance and put up big numbers in the future.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:31 pm
User avatarPosts: 923Location: Asturias, Spain.Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:09 am
neodurdin wrote:

Man... it's the damned second game of the season. JUST LET IT BE!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:31 pm
User avatarPosts: 644Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:46 pm
Francis is not going to be a happy player if he doesn't start getting some minutes soon. He was the only good player not getting any minutes at all tonight, wonder why he is in the dog house.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
neodurdin wrote:

Tim Duncan had couple of single digit scoring last year as well. I guess Yao just shouldn't be used to guard bozer. Too much height difference.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:33 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
neodurdin wrote:
Francis is not going to be a happy player if he doesn't start getting some minutes soon. He was the only good player not getting any minutes at all tonight, wonder why he is in the dog house.

they say on chron that he still to fat. he take job for granted.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:35 pm
I'm telling you guys, the only logical explanation for tonite's off game is too much sexing with Ye Li.

Either that or the wrapped elbow or feeling extra pressure against the team that bounced them from the playoffs last yr.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:35 pm
Lets not get crazy. yao is a much better player from his rookie year. I remember him saying he hates having extra things on him like that big elbow pad a few years ago and that knee brace last year. Maybe it was the wrap he had on his elbow, I don't know. Those shots he actually made in the 4th were big though. Cuz the Jazz looked like they were going to do whatever they could to keep McGrady from making shot down the stretch.

Offline Profile