Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Dedicated ROX Preseason Thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
wolfman wrote:


Pru under the cultural revolution you will be the first one purged !!

You capitalist pig ! taking advantage of the workers for your benfit !

The workers slave away all day in your sweatshop for $10 so you can blog all day on Yaomingmania and clutchfan......


:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:


Go away.....TROLL !! This is no place for you to stay. :twisted:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 28Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:56 am
pryuen wrote:
wolfman wrote:


Pru under the cultural revolution you will be the first one purged !!

You capitalist pig ! taking advantage of the workers for your benfit !

The workers slave away all day in your sweatshop for $10 so you can blog all day on Yaomingmania and clutchfan......


:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:


Go away.....TROLL !! This is no place for you to stay. :twisted:



Go away.....CAPITALIST !! This is no place for you to stay

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :arrow: :wink:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
wolfman wrote:
pryuen wrote:
wolfman wrote:


Pru under the cultural revolution you will be the first one purged !!

You capitalist pig ! taking advantage of the workers for your benfit !

The workers slave away all day in your sweatshop for $10 so you can blog all day on Yaomingmania and clutchfan......


:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:


Go away.....TROLL !! This is no place for you to stay. :twisted:



Go away.....CAPITALIST !! This is no place for you to stay

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :arrow: :wink:


gentlemen, this thread is about yao ming missing the start of training camp, not a forum for personal attacks of one's economic system.

wolfman, kmav, kevinrudd, or whatever the hell your name is i suggest you create your own thread in the non-yao forum, otherwise i will report you to john for banishment. :evil: :evil: :evil:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 28Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:56 am
do you think Pru if a worker in your sweatshop misses 3 days of work to attend some charity opening he wont be fired ? or fined ?

Pru will you schedule you company hours to cater for him like you suggested in clutchfans that training camp should be moved for YAO ?

Pru you got hammered in clutchfans by every poster.. good laugh

everyone pls read

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=134823&page=3&pp=20


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:25 am
Posts: 2750Location: HoustonJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:51 pm
wolfman wrote:
do you think Pru if a worker in your sweatshop misses 3 days of work to attend some charity opening he wont be fired ? or fined ?

Pru will you schedule you company hours to cater for him like you suggested in ******* that training camp should be moved for YAO ?

Pru you got hammered in ******* by every poster.. good laugh

everyone pls read

http://bbs.*******.net/showthread.php?t=134823&page=3&pp=20


Is this KMav or Blizzardwolf?


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
mirthheart wrote:
wolfman wrote:
do you think Pru if a worker in your sweatshop misses 3 days of work to attend some charity opening he wont be fired ? or fined ?

Pru will you schedule you company hours to cater for him like you suggested in ******* that training camp should be moved for YAO ?

Pru you got hammered in ******* by every poster.. good laugh

everyone pls read

http://bbs.*******.net/showthread.php?t=134823&page=3&pp=20


Is this KMav or Blizzardwolf?


i gave him fair warning, but he continued with his personal attacks on a valued poster, so he be gone!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:26 pm
Posts: 4472Location: LAJoined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:40 pm
OMG I can't believe anyone would have a problem with Yao missing 2 days of training camp for a great cause :shock:

It's not like he's missing the playoffs :roll:

Players miss games all the time for family matters, such as births, deaths, or just sickness.

If those 2 days are that important, send the whole team to Shanghai and hold the training there :roll:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:44 am
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
GoYao wrote:
OMG I can't believe anyone would have a problem with Yao missing 2 days of training camp for a great cause :shock:

It's not like he's missing the playoffs :roll:

Players miss games all the time for family matters, such as births, deaths, or just sickness.

If those 2 days are that important, send the whole team to Shanghai and hold the training there :roll:


it would only be a big deal if the owner, players, and head coach had a problem with it.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
It has been reported that Tracy McGrady will also not attend Media Day so he can be with his family in Florida due to a death in his family (Grandfather).


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:46 am
User avatarPosts: 2422Location: H-TownJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 am
red reported this info about mcgrady missing media day almost 7 hrs before anybody at klutch.

even feigen and blinebury didn't know about it.

i can't believe no one picked up on how quicky red reported this info!


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 4 of 99
990 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 99  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum