<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Official Thread on Yao Ming's Summer Activities 2007

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 1565Location: San Diego & HangzhouJoined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:15 am
anyone got a link to the game? is it broadcasted online?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:37 am
User avatarPosts: 7735Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm
To watch the game click on

http://nba.charw.com/tv/html/1804.htm

then click [1]. Yi has 6 points already.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:52 am
nevermind....i got it from the shannxi sports channel

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:52 am
The feed hs been pretty unstable so far. I started watching the game at 2-2. Since then China enjoy a 21-11 lead after 1 quarter. Yi was totally dominant down low scoring 8 points and grab 3 rebounds in about 6 minutes. Yao also has 8 points but still look rusty with his shots.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:14 am
nomad_balla wrote:

Any chance of an update on what happen in the 2nd quarter? The feed I was watching kept cutting meaning I hardly saw the 2nd quarter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:30 am
Tang Man wrote:
nomad_balla wrote:

Any chance of an update on what happen in the 2nd quarter? The feed I was watching kept cutting meaning I hardly saw the 2nd quarter.

i'm watching it on pplive but it's not so clear. tough to give an update cause the game is no fluid and i can't see the players faces cause it's not clear....basically chinese team is very dominant down low with both yao and yi...... the perimeter guys are missing their shots....liu wei made a 3...there were a couple of unforce errors from pass and inbounds.....i think it was sun on the pass and wang shipeng on the inbound. third quarter just started...yao's up to a good start...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:39 am
56-40 right now chinese national team with lead .....liu wei pops in a couple of treys.....yao's having a good third quarter with a few easy baskets....wang lei also having a decent game...poping a 3...kid has a sweet shot......wang shipeng...the announcer keeps kissing his ***** but he is such a ball hog and has bad handles....dribbles with his head down......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:47 am
just want to mention that wang lei is having a great game....not sure what his stats are but his getting minutes since he had a good game yesterday......he pop 2 threes so far in the third....and after the three he nabbed a rebound and went coast to coast totally ignoring the action and straight up for the jam taking off far from the basket only end up getting fouled going to the line for two....but it's this kind of aggresiveness we need on this team....

Last edited by nomad_balla on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:51 am
nomad_balla wrote:
just want to mention that wang lei is having a great game....not sure what his stats are but his getting minutes since he had a good game yesterday......he pop 2 threes so far in the third....and after the three he nabbed a rebound and went coast to coast totally ignoring the action and straight up for the jam taking off far from the basket only end up getting fouled going to the line for too....but it's this kind of aggresiveness we need on this team....

It's good to be agressive but at the same time it's also good to have a feel for the game. He when up for the lay up by himself on a 3 on 1 fast break and got rejected. When he felt that the defender up in the air he should have dish to Ding for an easy dunk. It's these little things that separate the average players from the good ones.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:01 am
Tang Man wrote:
nomad_balla wrote:
just want to mention that wang lei is having a great game....not sure what his stats are but his getting minutes since he had a good game yesterday......he pop 2 threes so far in the third....and after the three he nabbed a rebound and went coast to coast totally ignoring the action and straight up for the jam taking off far from the basket only end up getting fouled going to the line for too....but it's this kind of aggresiveness we need on this team....

It's good to be agressive but at the same time it's also good to have a feel for the game. He when up for the lay up by himself on a 3 on 1 fast break and got rejected. When he felt that the defender up in the air he should have dish to Ding for an easy dunk. It's these little things that separate the average players from the good ones.

you're right but he is showing good aggressiveness........which is totally what the team lacks on the offensive end especially going to the hole....you got guys in the perimeter that are just looking to shoot 3's....it's good to have a guy like him on the team....i agree that he should have passed up the shot on the layup....but i think he is also really trying to showcase himself to get more minutes.....

Offline Profile