Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Official Thread on Yao Ming's Summer Activities 2007

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:00 pm
Posts: 396Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 pm
superjohn wrote:
This is a much better game. With Yi as the leading scorer, they won this game. Yi played fewer minutes than Yao but scored way more points. The roles of Yao and Yi should be adjusted over time to optimize the effectiveness of the CNT.


Superjohn you're so pathetic as a person. If you want to be a Yi fan here fine please don't stay here and talk shiet about Yao. For Yi he played a good game thanks to Yao who comanded double and triple teams so That Yi can operated. Now today the CNT won an easy game over thier opponent it so it's Yi who won it for the CNT. But when Yi had a horible game yesturday getting into foul trouble because he couldn't handle the one he is guarding. This win was base on the whole team effort. It it became a match up problem for the opponent. I understand that you like type of players like Yi who is very athelitism but please do not put Yao down for he has prove himself more than Yi will ever do in the NBA. I remember you wanted Yao to shoot 3pointers. So that explain the bashing of Yao now that you have found a player which better suits your needs. But I'm asking you for respect to Yao that you were his fan, eventhough you're a TRAITOR(BACK STABBER) I'm sure you're very similiar to Yi himself.. Yi is such a show off as a person/player I'm sure his NBA career will be only decent. He has proven nothing in the NBA and he thinks he is god. You can look at his face and the way he dresses he think he got black in him or that he is the boom. Wearing dark sunglasses in the airport trying to be like man in black Oh please. I'm not going to respond to you're post any more SuperJohn not because I have to proof to You that Yao has already proven to be one of the best in the NBA. But because I don't like to talk to BACKSTABBERS,TRAITOR'S...PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE AN AS SHOLE,DIRTY,LOWLIFE,SCANLESS,JERKS,PATHETIC,LOSER, ALL TRAITORS/BACKSTABBERS WILL ROT IN HELL! I CONSIDER YOU LIKE THE Devils which now I will not speak to you again. Thank you for letting me know what type of person you are...Atleast now I understand why everyone was on your case....REPLYING TO YOU IS A LIKE WASTE OF TIME AND FULL OF NONSENSE


Last edited by mingman11 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
Trader? :D
I think you meant traitor, and it's stabber, not stapper. God and baby Jesus, when are you going to start spelling correctly. I hope you know how to spell the word strength by now instead of strenght. :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
mingman11 wrote:
I'm not going to respond to you're email any more SuperJohn not because I have to proof to You that Yao has already proven to be one of the best in the NBA. But because I don't like to talk to BACKSTAPPERS,TRADERS...PEOPLE LIKE YOU'RE ARE AS HOLE,DIRTY,LOWLIFE,SCANLESS,JERKS,PATHETIC,LOSER, ALL TRADERS/BACKSTAPPERS WILL ROT IN HELL! I CONSIDER YOU LIKE THE Devils which now I will not speak to you again. Thank you for letting me know what type of person you are...Atleast now I understand why everyone was on your case....


OMG !!! SuperMoronicJean dropping secret private mails .....but sort of d!$$ Yao Ming in favor of Yi Jianlian, and hurt the feelings of our little and sensitive Yao-Ming-Is-My-God Mingman11 aka yaosters aka Ming_7_6 aka The_Great_Tall who swears never to talk to SuperMoronicJean again !!!

Man....it is just so f***ckingly entertaining !!! I just could not help but
ROFLMAO !!!! :P :P :P :P :P


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 396Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 pm
pryuen wrote:
mingman11 wrote:
I'm not going to respond to you're email any more SuperJohn not because I have to proof to You that Yao has already proven to be one of the best in the NBA. But because I don't like to talk to BACKSTAPPERS,TRADERS...PEOPLE LIKE YOU'RE ARE AS HOLE,DIRTY,LOWLIFE,SCANLESS,JERKS,PATHETIC,LOSER, ALL TRADERS/BACKSTAPPERS WILL ROT IN HELL! I CONSIDER YOU LIKE THE Devils which now I will not speak to you again. Thank you for letting me know what type of person you are...Atleast now I understand why everyone was on your case....


OMG !!! SuperMoronicJean dropping secret private mails .....but sort of d!$$ Yao Ming in favor of Yi Jianlian, and hurt the feelings of our little and sensitive Yao-Ming-Is-My-God Mingman11 aka yaosters aka Ming_7_6 aka The_Great_Tall who swears never to talk to SuperMoronicJean again !!!

Man....it is just so f***ckingly entertaining !!! I just could not help but
ROFLMAO !!!! :P :P :P :P :P


sorry I meant post! Reply to his post.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:06 pm
Posts: 396Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 pm
bayern wrote:
Trader? :D
I think you meant traitor, and it's stabber, not stapper. God and baby Jesus, when are you going to start spelling correctly. I hope you know how to spell the word strength by now instead of strenght. :lol:


Sorry My spelling is not that bad but just sometimes I don't have much time to go over my post to make sure my grama's and spelling is correct. I rush to writing alot of time because my wife is always asking me to get off the computer sometimes. But thanks for the correction much preciate.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:17 pm
Posts: 2247Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:07 pm
阿联自投自抢自扣
Image

大郅不可能跳投
Image

阿联空接
Image

阿联单打
Image

姚明空接
Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:17 pm
Posts: 1565Location: San Diego & HangzhouJoined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:15 am
obvious travel by wang zhizhi..............guess they didn't call it


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:45 pm
Posts: 2247Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:07 pm
nomad_balla wrote:
obvious travel by wang zhizhi..............guess they didn't call it


Look more carefully. The ball was lose in his hands when he moved his foot. If it was knocked off by the defender, then it is not a travel.

BTW, the game is being replayed on the GD sports channel on sopcast.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:25 am
Posts: 18118Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
mingman11 wrote:
pryuen wrote:
mingman11 wrote:
I'm not going to respond to you're email any more SuperJohn not because I have to proof to You that Yao has already proven to be one of the best in the NBA. But because I don't like to talk to BACKSTAPPERS,TRADERS...PEOPLE LIKE YOU'RE ARE AS HOLE,DIRTY,LOWLIFE,SCANLESS,JERKS,PATHETIC,LOSER, ALL TRADERS/BACKSTAPPERS WILL ROT IN HELL! I CONSIDER YOU LIKE THE Devils which now I will not speak to you again. Thank you for letting me know what type of person you are...Atleast now I understand why everyone was on your case....


OMG !!! SuperMoronicJean dropping secret private mails .....but sort of d!$$ Yao Ming in favor of Yi Jianlian, and hurt the feelings of our little and sensitive Yao-Ming-Is-My-God Mingman11 aka yaosters aka Ming_7_6 aka The_Great_Tall who swears never to talk to SuperMoronicJean again !!!

Man....it is just so f***ckingly entertaining !!! I just could not help but
ROFLMAO !!!! :P :P :P :P :P


sorry I meant post! Reply to his post.


Hey little kid, I never send any email to the other kid, and he has already edited his post to reflect this. You owe us another apology, and please refrain from verbal abuse my friend.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:58 am
Posts: 1565Location: San Diego & HangzhouJoined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:15 am
wireonfire wrote:
nomad_balla wrote:
obvious travel by wang zhizhi..............guess they didn't call it


Look more carefully. The ball was lose in his hands when he moved his foot. If it was knocked off by the defender, then it is not a travel.

BTW, the game is being replayed on the GD sports channel on sopcast.


i didn't see anyone knocking the ball loose


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 38 of 64
639 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 64  Next
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum