<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Playoff Game #7: Win Or Go Home

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 7215Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Wow, it's a damn shame that the best center in the building is a 44 year old who's been retired for 5 years. This ****** is ****** ridiculous. Yao Ming blocked by Boozer, Yao Ming blocked by Kirilenko, 7 foot 6 Yao Ming with 6 DAMN REBOUNDS IN THE BIGGEST FUKKING GAME OF HIS CAREER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fukk Yao, fukk McGrady, fukk the Rockets. McGrady waits til the last damn game to get his ****** together. Where the hell was this kind of play in game 3, or game 4, or game 6, or hell game 2 even????

I keep trying to explain to everyone both these guys are losers. Niether are going to go anywhere in their careers. It's time the Rockets cut their losses and dump both these guys. Kevin Durant and Greg Oden will easily be, if they're not already, better players than our so called superstars.

I sat all friggin series and watchd Yao shoot fallaway after fallaway despite being gaurded by much smaller guys. McGrady was somehow neutralized by Derek Fisher who is 6 years his senior and 6 inches shorter. He shot bad jumper after bad jumper. Yao Ming allowed Carlos Boozer to get to every loose ball. If a rebound didn't come right to him he had no chance at it.

Hell even Rafer Alston decided to get into the suckitude. I've been on that dumba$$ n*gger all fukking year long. He fukks up here and fukks up there and yet nothing is done by Jeff Van Gundy. That's the only mistake he's made all year. He refused to throw Alston in front of the bus and call him out for his garbage play. Aside from that it was the trash that the Rockets call players, most notably our so called stars who cost us.

Man, I can't even put everything I want to say on here. Just a sh*tty effort overall.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:17 pm
tharock220 wrote:
Wow, it's a damn shame that the best center in the building is a 44 year old who's been retired for 5 years. This ****** is ****** ridiculous. Yao Ming blocked by Boozer, Yao Ming blocked by Kirilenko, 7 foot 6 Yao Ming with 6 DAMN REBOUNDS IN THE BIGGEST FUKKING GAME OF HIS CAREER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fukk Yao, fukk McGrady, fukk the Rockets. McGrady waits til the last damn game to get his ****** together. Where the hell was this kind of play in game 3, or game 4, or game 6, or hell game 2 even????

I keep trying to explain to everyone both these guys are losers. Niether are going to go anywhere in their careers. It's time the Rockets cut their losses and dump both these guys. Kevin Durant and Greg Oden will easily be, if they're not already, better players than our so called superstars.

I sat all friggin series and watchd Yao shoot fallaway after fallaway despite being gaurded by much smaller guys. McGrady was somehow neutralized by Derek Fisher who is 6 years his senior and 6 inches shorter. He shot bad jumper after bad jumper. Yao Ming allowed Carlos Boozer to get to every loose ball. If a rebound didn't come right to him he had no chance at it.

Hell even Rafer Alston decided to get into the suckitude. I've been on that dumba$$ n*gger all fukking year long. He fukks up here and fukks up there and yet nothing is done by Jeff Van Gundy. That's the only mistake he's made all year. He refused to throw Alston in front of the bus and call him out for his garbage play. Aside from that it was the trash that the Rockets call players, most notably our so called stars who cost us.

Man, I can't even put everything I want to say on here. Just a sh*tty effort overall.

Yao is never going to be a great rebounder--there was one sequence at the end of game 7 that demonstrated that perfectly where Boozer basically outran him to a rebound. Yao simply isn't quick enough on his feet.

On the other hand, I sometimes think he could do a much better job of boxing out. I'd say that rebounding is where he should spend a lot of his effort this summer. He may never be great, but he could be better.

As for Okur, I blame JvG a little bit. They should have run more plays where Yao could just turn and shoot instead of having to put the ball on the ground. Yao should have just passed back out and then posted up again a bunch of times, and that only started happening in game 7.

As for Alston, I think he just doesn't have the gut level comprehension of how to distribute the ball. He may want to at some level, but the inner aptitude just isn't there. I wonder if maybe T-Mac shouldn't just handle the ball all the time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:25 pm
Stupid jvg - why the hell is the slowest rox player defending the fastest jazz player?

Stupid yao - why the hell is the tallest center in the nba afraid to back down short carlos boozer?

Stupid yao - why the hell does the tallest center have to shoot fadeaways?

Stupid tmac - why the hell does the most dynamic rox settle for long range fadeaways?

Stupid me - why did I get my hopes up when the rox were up 2-0?

Andbody got a link to the post-game interview with jvg and whoever else?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:26 pm
JVG sucks, he can't coach period.

Yao is a center who plays like a PF with jumpers.
Tmac is an attacker not a pg, we need him to attack the basket not jump shots.
alston should just retire.

howard should ne traded for a better starter at PF, hayes is not a starter.

Les stop being cheap...

This is the opportunity of a life time for us to get to the western conference final with Mavs knocked out by warriors.

when would u see another 8seed knock off 1 seed?
we missed a opportunity of a life time.
rockets sucks

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:31 pm
Posts: 89Location: St. LouisJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:14 am
The teams that rested their star players toward the end of the regular season got owned in the first round, the Rockets, the Mavs. I think the Spurs will lose to the Suns in the 2nd round.

Four years later I think my patience with JVG finaly runs completely out. I am really sick of his offensive system or the lack of it. I need serously think about rooting for the Rockets anymore if JVG stays as the head coach.

For the off season we will need to get a decent 4. There were arguments each and every off season what we needed the most, the 1 or the 4. I always thought we needed a 4 more than anything. However, this many year later I am still scratching my head. Come to think of it Les never really payed for the much needed 4. We still one major piece away from being a contender. Oh, and a balanced head coach on top of that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:34 pm
Yes but despite all the shortcomings they still had a chance to win. With McGrady driving to the rack they were up 5 and had momentum. His penetration created easy shots or fouls or passes to the open man. Then he stops driving and settles for jumpers and they lose the lead and the game.

And whats with the non foul with 8 sec. to go? JVG put in a great play on that time out.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:40 pm
yyf wrote:
Don't too sad. We are a little unlucky in the late of 4th quarter. Jazz made three 3 point shoots, and two 3 point plays. Jazz also had three lucky offensive rebounds.

I don't like the referee in this series.

Stop blaming the referees.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:43 pm
We just lost to a better team in the series.

Let's hope ROX rebuilds this off season.

See ya all sometime in October. Hope to see all the loyal YAO fans again soon.

Bye for now! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:47 pm
Posts: 8236Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
jvg will get fired. mcgrady will never win a 1st round series. yao will get traded to lakers. everyone will be happy. see you next year. hopefully yao changing uniforms for good. im just sick of watching jvg and the rockets losing every opportunity.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:52 pm
Yaofan15 wrote:
Rockza wrote:
kevinrudd wrote:
Jet_Li wrote:
You know what was most frustrating for me? Watching the Utah Jazz get like those three rebounds in a row.. and of course Okur hitting like 3 open three point shots.. :evil: :evil:

yao got outrebounded by boozer twice...

And that was only in the last 2 mins. Throughout the game he was missing rebounds

OK, you need to get off Tmac's ***** and stop bashing Yao over and over. Yes, he got outrebounded a lot today, but it was not his fault alone that the rockets lost. If anything, I'd say Rafer's inability to shoot straight was the bigger reason we lost. And of course, Tmac's terrible play in late 4th quarter.

stfu dude, I am one of Yao's biggest supporter but I call it as I see it. Yao rebounded like crap this game with only 6 rbs?! wtf!

The killer was when Boozer took the rebound from him when Yao was just standing and waiting for the ball to come to him. That resulted in the 3 that Okur hit when we were down only 1 with 1:30 to go. Stop blaming TMac, he had 13 assists and 29 pts on decent shooting, plus in the 4th after he missed two jumpers, all the plays were called for Yao. What else do you want him to do?? Again, we lost because of the horrible rebounding all game and especially at the end, with Yao being the main culprit. 6 rbs for a center is just plain horrible no matter what excuse you or Pry can up with and no matter how you slice it.

Offline Profile