<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Playoff Game #7: Win Or Go Home

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:31 pm
User avatarPosts: 330Location: Uno ElmOJoined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:55 pm
SCREW HOUSTON ROCKETS, >> SCREW YAO MING

LETS JUST CREATE A Yi Jian Lian FORUM AND LETS ROOT FOR HIM. INO HE AINT A PU$$Y AND WILL DUNK.

AND SO THE STORY OF TMAC's LEGACY LIVES ON FOR AT LEAST 1 MORE YR. NO EXCUSES, LEADS THE SERIES BY 2-0 AND STILL LOSE. I REMEMBERED MAGICS ONCE LEAD 3-1 AND LOST TO PISTIONS.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 644Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:46 pm
Can't believe it's ANOTHER year of exiting the 1st round. With two all-stars on the team and the biggest center in the league. WTF. This is just pathetic. I'm don't have much faith in this team anymore, they will need to make some major changes in the off-season for this team to be interesting again. This is so depressing. Yao, I hope you learned your lesson to start dunking whenever you are near the basket and not wait till the last 2 minutes. Geez...f'ing get a clue, you're the tallest dude in the NBA. What's up with all those sissy layups??

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 100Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:16 pm
rox88 wrote:
i got no teams to root for.

heats and rox all gone.

this is such a sad day. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Root for GS. You'll get rewarded. I gurantee it. Neither Rockets nor Jazz can pass GS. Actually I'm glad Rockets exits early. I'm ready to enjoy Jazz's ***** being kicked hard. Trust me on this.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 330Location: Uno ElmOJoined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:55 pm
neodurdin wrote:
Can't believe it's ANOTHER year of exiting the 1st round. With two all-stars on the team and the biggest center in the league. WTF. This is just pathetic. I'm don't have much faith in this team anymore, they will need to make some major changes in the off-season for this team to be interesting again. This is so depressing. Yao, I hope you learned your lesson to start dunking whenever you are near the basket and not wait till the last 2 minutes. Geez...f'ing get a clue, you're the tallest dude in the NBA. What's up with all those sissy layups??

FACE IT HE WONT LEARN.

NO POINT!

Offline Profile
It's simple: fire JVG!!!

Offline Profile
Posts: 211Location: Davis, CAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:12 pm
Thank, John, Thanks all fans here. We had many funs in this site this year. Let's hope we can get a few good players the off season, with a new coach next year we can enjoy more of Rocket's games.

Offline Profile
User avatarPosts: 100Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:16 pm
Jet_Li wrote:
I hope Yi Jian Lian gets taken by the Suns then I will have a good team to cheer for...

Yeah, even he's on the bench. :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 644Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:46 pm
Where the hell is PRYUEN?? I know he's hurting...dude, say something, we all went through the ups and downs of Rockets 1st exits throughout the years...come join the misery and let out some fustration!!

Offline Profile YIM
This new GM BETTER MAKE SOME MOVES!!!

-get rid of JVG
-get rid of tmac (can't endure anymore injures)
-freaking owner better open up his wallet
-get a better PG and shooters

Last edited by battousai on Sat May 05, 2007 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
Posts: 374Location: New YorkJoined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:12 am
Rockza wrote:
kevinrudd wrote:
Jet_Li wrote:
You know what was most frustrating for me? Watching the Utah Jazz get like those three rebounds in a row.. and of course Okur hitting like 3 open three point shots.. :evil: :evil:

yao got outrebounded by boozer twice...

And that was only in the last 2 mins. Throughout the game he was missing rebounds

OK, you need to get off Tmac's ***** and stop bashing Yao over and over. Yes, he got outrebounded a lot today, but it was not his fault alone that the rockets lost. If anything, I'd say Rafer's inability to shoot straight was the bigger reason we lost. And of course, Tmac's terrible play in late 4th quarter.

Offline Profile