<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Tank the season !! so we can end up 6th seed !!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 1537Location: AZJoined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:54 am
I say tank the remaining games.. so we end up 6th seed so that we play the Spurs first round of the playoffs. We have a better shot of getting further because we have a higher percentage of winning games against the spurs than the jazz.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
U are kidding me.....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:33 pm
maverickasian wrote:
I say tank the remaining games.. so we end up 6th seed so that we play the Spurs first round of the playoffs. We have a better shot of getting further because we have a higher percentage of winning games against the spurs than the jazz.

have you seen how they are playing right now? looks like they are going to catch the suns.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
The Rockets have a better chance against the Jazz than against the Spurs. At least the Jazz is a young team, which means they might be unstable in the playoffs. San Antonio is a veteran team. But in my view, the Rockets don't stand a chance against either one of them with the way they have been playing lately. Could be another first round exit for the Rockets.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:20 pm
How come TMac could score 30+ pts for nearly every game without Yao, but went into a slump with Yao back. Should we play more TMac in the playoffs?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 653Location: philadelphiaJoined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:24 pm
i am not tryin to dis rox or nething.. but i think everyone knows we don't stand a chance against spurs.. nor the sunz as of now.. our teamwork and chemistry are just not as good as theirs.. i believe we have more talent than both teams tho (if we all stay healthy).. but their teamwork will kill us.. stevey nash > mike d'oitnone waheva his name is.. and spurs just been playin together for the past 200 years together.. lolzzzz.. but i believe if we give rox 2 more yrs or so.. (they gonna attract more free agents in that 2 yrs span coz of their potential.. make some trade if possible.. dumb some stupid contract's necessary).. give v.span some minutes and let him become a 10x better pg than rafer.. w/ team like yao.. t-mac.. shane.. v-span(hopefully his game will be more mature and adapted to the nba style).. chuck(hopefully he will develop a nice mid range in that 2 yrs span).. i believe our team is definitely a contender!!! but as of now.. we have a chance to go deep in the playoff.. maybe even the conference final.. but the chance is very slim for them to go all the way to the final.. thats my 2cent

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:09 pm
more talent than the suns who have barbosa, marion, nash, diaw, stoudemire??!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
I don't think the Rockets have enough weapons to go far in the playoffs. They rely on Yao and T Mac too much on offense, not to mention you have a player like Alston who can't shoot in order to take some pressure off from their two stars. In addition, JVG's short rotation system isn't helpful either, because a few of them need to play great on both ends of the floor regularly, which means they get worn out easier physically, when you are tired, mistakes will start piling up.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:48 pm
Posts: 8229Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
rox r 5th seed no matter wat.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:53 am
User avatarPosts: 63Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:23 am
It's obvious guys!

We just need a better pg to beat Spurs/ Mavs.

Offline Profile