<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game # 60 ~ Rox @ Cleveland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:51 am
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
@

When: 7 p.m. eastern time, Monday, 3 - 5 - 07

Preview: Cleveland is coming off a W against the so - so Raps. They won by the amount we lost to the Spurs, 23, with Lebron and Larry Hughes doing very well. I think we should double Lebron because his teamates have a tendency to not perform well. Yao could possibly play in this game and if he does I'll be very excited like us all will be.

Probable Starting Lineup
:

Image...Image
Z
Image...Image
D. Gooden
Image...Image
LB23
Image...Image
L. Hughes
Image...Image
E. Snow

Yup I included Yao, it's official he's playing!

Last edited by MingDynasty11 on Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm
I can't contain my excitement anymore. It feels like the "good old days". Yao is coming back, MingDynasty11 is starting game threads, and Pryuen is posting with high frequency. Wha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Wha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Wha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
..................................................I'M BACK!!!

..........Image

I know most of my fans have not supported the Rockets since I have been out of action. I understand that this is my dedicated fan forum, not the Rocket's fan forum. But now that I am back, MingDynasty11 can do the game threads, and Rico can come out of hibernation and do the play by play postings.

Special thanks to "TheRoxRedGlare" and "Pryuen" and on the court, Mt. Mutombo, for holding down the fort while I was rehabbing my leg.

BTW, I don't know how much I will play against the Cavaliers, but I will play!

Let the good times roll!

Yao Ming

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:01 pm
Is that really you yao ming that post the comments I"m thrill I'm one of you're biggest fans.. I think you are the coolest and the best center to play basketball...You will finish your career with hall of fame number... I want to thank you very much for bringing my heart back to watching basket ball. I work hard every day but every night I would spend time searching any blogs and comments about you either here at yaomingmania. I work 7days a week is married and have one kid but their is always time for You Yao. I'm your #1 fan or aleast up there... Hopefully I can make a lot of money within a few years so I can watch you live everyday and join all those fan's to celebrated. The only bad thing is that I dont have any friends to share my joy with because for some reason they don't even watch you at all but they say that your not that good. Well I'm know the basketball game and I'm good at it as well if only I was not 5'6 inches plus of all the life distraction I would train harder and would love my chances in the nba. Other than that I have watch every single games you play every since you game to the nba. I mean every single games... NOw that's a pretty dame good fan not being in houston but here in bakersfield Ca. Please help the houston rocket win a championship... Go yao and Go Rockets... You are the man..

Andy Tran

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Oh when I said I watch you every games ever since you came to the nba. I means I know as a fact you are the best center eventhough you rookie year it was a matter of time I have believe from you from the beginning and watch your skill excel..but you already knew that! but you have many fan's like me stuck with you to the end I promise. Those critics we stupid and doesnt know the game of basketball and I'm possitive about that. because who who knows the game of basketball knows you're amazing. asked the coaches. Those who but you down were just prejudice and thats' a fact. Once Again Thanks you to everyone here and expecially Yao ming to make fan's like me enjoy this Website for all of us fan's. Maybe one day yao you can throw us a big party!

Andy

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:20 pm
You are fooled, by a little trick played by a 20 some years old computer Guru, aka, RedGlare.

On another thought, he might be associated with Team Yao. So he might be forwarding Yao's message on this post. If that is the case, at least, he should have communicated other way too.

In that case, consider to move Yao to the big apple. The market here is just big enough for every one. Set up a Yao restarant close to the Garden, everyone makes big bucks, and Ewing can be united with Yao. The market will be so big that even John can consider to quit his day job.

Anyway, cheers for Yao's comeback. RedGlare's information has been reliable, except the gurantee of JVG's extension. LOL.

yaosters wrote:
Is that really you yao ming that post the comments I"m thrill I'm one of you're biggest fans.. I think you are the coolest and the best center to play basketball...You will finish your career with hall of fame number... I want to thank you very much for bringing my heart back to watching basket ball. I work hard every day but every night I would spend time searching any blogs and comments about you either here at yaomingmania. I work 7days a week is married and have one kid but their is always time for You Yao. I'm your #1 fan or aleast up there... Hopefully I can make a lot of money within a few years so I can watch you live everyday and join all those fan's to celebrated. The only bad thing is that I dont have any friends to share my joy with because for some reason they don't even watch you at all but they say that your not that good. Well I'm know the basketball game and I'm good at it as well if only I was not 5'6 inches plus of all the life distraction I would train harder and would love my chances in the nba. Other than that I have watch every single games you play every since you game to the nba. I mean every single games... NOw that's a pretty dame good fan not being in houston but here in bakersfield Ca. Please help the houston rocket win a championship... Go yao and Go Rockets... You are the man..

Andy Tran

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
wiseyao wrote:

You are fooled, by a little trick played by a 20 some years old computer Guru, aka, RedGlare.

On another thought, he might be associated with Team Yao. So he might be forwarding Yao's message on this post. If that is the case, at least, he should have communicated other way too.

Naaaaaaaah, RedGalre betrayed his post by mentioning all the posters' name..........

No way Yao Ming comes and reads this forum, and as far as I know, he never reads/surfs English forums.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:19 pm
YAO will pour in 30pts and 11rebs in his game debut back!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 923Location: Asturias, Spain.Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:09 am
alpha_yao wrote:
YAO will pour in 30pts and 11rebs in his game debut back!

Predicting again? NO HE WON'T man... he's back from a 3 months injury so LET HIM ADAPT HIMSELF TO THE TEAM FIRST xD

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
TheRoxRedGlare wrote:
..................................................I'M BACK!!!

I know most of my fans have not supported the Rockets since I have been out of action. I understand that this is my dedicated fan forum, not the Rocket's fan forum. But now that I am back, MingDynasty11 can do the game threads, and Rico can come out of hibernation and do the play by play postings.

Special thanks to "TheRoxRedGlare" and "Pryuen" and on the court, Mt. Mutombo, for holding down the fort while I was rehabbing my leg.

BTW, I don't know how much I will play against the Cavaliers, but I will play!

Let the good times roll!

Yao Ming

LOL good pep talk. Also good job at keeping the hope up even w/o Yao. I applaud your work.

Offline Profile