<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 26: Rox @ Spurs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:59 pm
Yao is trying to shoot FT's for Bonzi. That was funny.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:00 pm
Bonzi wells took it to the hole on a fast break. Nice pass by Alston and And 1 for Bonzi.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:00 pm
The way JVG is playing Yao is not good for Rox long-term. Yao is now forced to play 40 minutes a time, too much for a big man. Sooner or later he is going to get injured. JVG only cares about his job, while as Yao fan I want him to have a long and successful career. Yao's optimal time per game should be 30-35 minutes. He is so exhausted at the end of every game and I feel so bad for him...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:01 pm
I was wondering what was going on there. Yao made both FT. Too bad, they did not count and Bonzi missed one at the end.

selpmid wrote:
Yao is trying to shoot FT's for Bonzi. That was funny.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:02 pm
rosatiamo wrote:
The way JVG is playing Yao is not good for Rox long-term. Yao is now forced to play 40 minutes a time, too much for a big man. Sooner or later he is going to get injured. JVG only cares about his job, while as Yao fan I want him to have a long and successful career. Yao's optimal time per game should be 30-35 minutes. He is so exhausted at the end of every game and I feel so bad for him...

Rossatiamo, you are an idiot. There is no way of pleasing trolls like you. Yao has to play that amount of minutes because the Rockets cannot win without him you idiot!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:03 pm
Well done Mr Wells

Offline Profile
Phantom foul call by the Referee on Yao against Duncan. Even the commentators said where is the foul?

Offline Profile
selpmid wrote:
rosatiamo wrote:

Rossatiamo, you are an idiot. There is no way of pleasing trolls like you. Yao has to play that amount of minutes because the Rockets cannot win without him you idiot!

Well, whose pants were not zipped well and so you were exposed?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:05 pm
rosatiamo wrote:
selpmid wrote:
rosatiamo wrote:

Well, whose pants were not zipped well and so you were
exposed?

WTF are you trying to say? Make sense instead of writing this kind of flowery gibberish. You make no sense and have no point to anything you said.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:05 pm
rosatiamo wrote:
selpmid wrote:
rosatiamo wrote:

Well, whose pants were not zipped well and so you were exposed?

Stop it now kids... Let's savor this great ROX moment instead of squabbling on petty things.

Offline Profile