Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 26: Rox @ Spurs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:16 pm
Posts: 609Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:40 pm
seiya wrote:
the only thing i CANT be happy w/ him is that he commited a VERY STUPID foul in the 4th Q that sent him on the bench again.


It was even more stupid for JVG to put in Yao so soon. Rox had the momentum, and putting Yao in would just make the Spurs fight harder. They took Yao out of the game right away. JVG didn't need to put Yao in unless the lead was below 13. Oh well, its all academic now.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm
MingDynasty11 wrote:
SirRebus wrote:
just checking in,but how is it that we didn't lose?!


Because I made the game thread of course. 8) Yao was just being efficient and so were the other Rox.


MingDynasty11,
Call me superstitious. I don't care. But I had a good feeling when I saw that you started the game thread. Good job. What is your record now? I know that there was only one game that the Rox lost for all the game threads that you started. That's quite a record. Only if I bet everytime that you started the game threads, I would be able to get myself something really nice for Christmas. Also, please start the next game thread for the Rox against the Clippers. Thanks.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Yao2008 wrote:

MingDynasty11,
Call me superstitious. I don't care. But I had a good feeling when I saw that you started the game thread. Good job. What is your record now? I know that there was only one game that the Rox lost for all the game threads that you started. That's quite a record. Only if I bet everytime that you started the game threads, I would be able to get myself something really nice for Christmas. Also, please start the next game thread for the Rox against the Clippers. Thanks.


Haha your welcome and I'll have the game thread of tomorrows game around noon eastern time. You count on another win!:idea: :)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
yoda9999 wrote:
seiya wrote:
the only thing i CANT be happy w/ him is that he commited a VERY STUPID foul in the 4th Q that sent him on the bench again.


It was even more stupid for JVG to put in Yao so soon. Rox had the momentum, and putting Yao in would just make the Spurs fight harder. They took Yao out of the game right away. JVG didn't need to put Yao in unless the lead was below 13. Oh well, its all academic now.


it's ok to put yao in. yes rox had the momentum but it was not like yao had not been effective earlier. and 2 fouls should be enough for a Q. yao should know he's not supposed to commit another foul that soon. he also should know the whistle didn't quite go their way in the 2nd half and there's a good chance to get a call trying to block someone fr behind.


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 53Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:55 am
Yao2008 wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
SirRebus wrote:
just checking in,but how is it that we didn't lose?!


Because I made the game thread of course. 8) Yao was just being efficient and so were the other Rox.


MingDynasty11,
Call me superstitious. I don't care. But I had a good feeling when I saw that you started the game thread. Good job. What is your record now? I know that there was only one game that the Rox lost for all the game threads that you started. That's quite a record. Only if I bet everytime that you started the game threads, I would be able to get myself something really nice for Christmas. Also, please start the next game thread for the Rox against the Clippers. Thanks.


lol


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
I wish they could play like this in every game.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 4156Location: Welcome to Ca|i Ca|i!!!!!!!Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:22 pm
surpised win by the Rox. :D


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:30 pm
Posts: 692Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:32 pm
bayern wrote:
I wish they could play like this in every game.
Maybe they have enough confidence in themselves as a team from this win to play better from now on.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:31 pm
User avatarPosts: 3746Location: NJJoined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:05 pm
Is Head our new PG? 11 dimes?! wow.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 20 of 21
209 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron