<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Public Perception

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:21 pm
Yao hurts the living hell out of his credibility when he has ****** happen to him like getting block by a tiny PG. Don't whine to me about how he was fouled, wah freaking wah. He is five times Nasty Nate's size. He should dunk on him so hard it puts him in a coma. Teach that little dirty ****** whose boss. Yao hs got to quit going up so soft. He goes up hard for that and it is a foul and he might even hurt Robinson. Yes, that is what I want. I want Yao to start hurting guys back. They manhandle him every game and all he does is bend over and take it like a woman. He is the biggest player in the game. He needs to scare the hell out of everyone, ESPECIALLY 5'7" POINT GUARDS. I am so freaking pissed about this, not just because it was ridiculous, but because it is things like this that make people forget that Yao is a great player. It is things like this that people remember. It is one thing to get posterized, but this is THE OPENING HIGHLIGHT ON SPORTSCENTER RIGHT NOW. Goddamnit. I just want him to get his due, but there is no way that the public will do that with ****** like this happening. ARGH!

Wow that was a serious rant. Yikes...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:30 pm
Posts: 3803Location: Bet on us!Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 2:29 am
quite trolling. we all know nate robinson has ups. It was just unfortunate for yao that he was blocked. Coulda happened to anyone.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:34 pm
Uhmm.. Yao was basically poked in the eye, fouled, etc. That wasn't even a block, that was a straight up foul. If that was Shaq, Nate would've stop him from dunking too with a eye poke. And what makes it sickening is ESPN is already on Nate Robinson's jock strap with that play. They showed Yao rubbing his eye that got poked, and ESPN just said" Yao is shakening up from that block when the ball hit him in the face". THAT'S FRUCKING BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSH!!!!!!TTTTTTTTTT!!!!! That was an EYE POKE! It should've been a FLAGRANT FOUL!

I say we should go to the playground, bring a gun, and foul some 5'8" black point guard HARD and make him fall on his head. If they retaliate, just pulll out the gun and bang! That'll show them what we Azn Hoodlums is all about! YA HEARD!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
ant0328 wrote:
Yao hurts the living hell out of his credibility when he has ****** happen to him like getting block by a tiny PG. Don't whine to me about how he was fouled, wah freaking wah. He is five times Nasty Nate's size. He should dunk on him so hard it puts him in a coma. Teach that little dirty ****** whose boss. Yao hs got to quit going up so soft. He goes up hard for that and it is a foul and he might even hurt Robinson. Yes, that is what I want. I want Yao to start hurting guys back. They manhandle him every game and all he does is bend over and take it like a woman. He is the biggest player in the game. He needs to scare the hell out of everyone, ESPECIALLY 5'7" POINT GUARDS. I am so freaking pissed about this, not just because it was ridiculous, but because it is things like this that make people forget that Yao is a great player. It is things like this that people remember. It is one thing to get posterized, but this is THE OPENING HIGHLIGHT ON SPORTSCENTER RIGHT NOW. Goddamnit. I just want him to get his due, but there is no way that the public will do that with ****** like this happening. ARGH!

Wow that was a serious rant. Yikes...

I would agree with you. But keep in mind, Yao is slow, no explosiveness. If that was Shaq underneath the basket, everyone would have gotten out of the way. He probably would have dunk the ball and Nate into the basket. Well, you get my point.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:43 pm
If that was Shaq, everyone's grandma could've stop him from dunking with an eye poke. Like I said, I just saw the replay again, Nate Robinson fouled Yao and poked him in the eye. Now get the fruck over it, IT WAS NO CALL FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!

FRUCK YOU REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:50 pm
HeadsUp7Up wrote:
Uhmm.. Yao was basically poked in the eye, fouled, etc. That wasn't even a block, that was a straight up foul. If that was Shaq, Nate would've stop him from dunking too with a eye poke. And what makes it sickening is ESPN is already on Nate Robinson's jock strap with that play. They showed Yao rubbing his eye that got poked, and ESPN just said" Yao is shakening up from that block when the ball hit him in the face". THAT'S FRUCKING BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSH!!!!!!TTTTTTTTTT!!!!! That was an EYE POKE! It should've been a FLAGRANT FOUL!

I say we should go to the playground, bring a gun, and foul some 5'8" black point guard HARD and make him fall on his head. If they retaliate, just pulll out the gun and bang! That'll show them what we Azn Hoodlums is all about! YA HEARD!

Give me a break. Go watch the highlights on NBA.com in slow motion with two different angles. Yao got blocked first and on the way down, Nate's hand caught Yao's eye. It's not like Yao's eye got poked first, then the block took place afterwards.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:04 am
Yea, you must be blind if you think it was a clean block. HE WAS FOULED! AND THEN the EYE POKE right afterwards. So it's NOT A BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA HEARD! GET A CLUE and wash your thick nerdy glasses, then watch the replay again. I already watched it over 10 times and I just confirmed IT WAS A FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:07 am
lmao at this guy "Yao hurts the living hell out of his credibility"

stop projecting your own insecurities onto yao. yeah he got blocked by a guy basically a few inches over 5 and a half feet tall. it's like his being crossed over his rookie year. it's embarassing but it means nothing. we all know yao is slow and cant jump. nothing magical has happened or is going to happen to change that since his rookie year. yao has his strengths and weaknesses. as long as yao keeps putting up good numbers and rockets make a good run this year this highlight means nothing. yao is still a great player. if you're too stupid to realize that then maybe you shouldn't be a yao fan. because things like this will happen to yao periodically because he is slow and because he has lapses where is play is just passive

HeadsUp7Up wrote:
Yea, you must be blind if you think it was a clean block. HE WAS FOULED! AND THEN the EYE POKE right afterwards. So it's NOT A BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA HEARD! GET A CLUE and wash your thick nerdy glasses, then watch the replay again. I already watched it over 10 times and I just confirmed IT WAS A FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

why cant you chinese dudes actually be real? why is everything a coverup or denial. it looked like nate robinson might have gotten yao with his body (he seems to jump into yao instead of straight up). but against a guy so small that he basically bounces off yao is never going to get that call. but it is obvious that the block itself was a block and that yao was hit after the clean block in the face watching the play.

you actually being honest with yourself and acknowledging that yao is slow and has weaknesses in no way diminished the gifts that yao does have. yao's a great player, his being blocked by a 5'9" is embarassing but it did happen. you pretending otherwise for some stupid chinaman insecurity non-withstanding from a basketball perspective it was a great play and seeing a guy that small blocking a guy that big is probably something you never see again in your basketball lifetime if you watch the NBA for the next 20 years

and it means nothing other than opening up yao to some joking which honestly that play deserves. yao's still the same player he was when he demolished the knicks last time and physically wore down their entire bench. he's still the guy getting doubled and triple-teamed and the guy who's leading the rockets in just about every statistical category. it's just one of those freak plays that will happen to yao from time to time.

get over the over-dramatics and the denials and move on. it was just one play

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:22 am
Posts: 221Location: San FranciscoJoined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:30 am
temuchin wrote:

stop projecting your own insecurities onto yao. yeah he got blocked by a guy basically a few inches over 5 and a half feet tall. it's like his being crossed over his rookie year. it's embarassing but it means nothing. we all know yao is slow and cant jump. nothing magical has happened or is going to happen to change that since his rookie year. yao has his strengths and weaknesses. as long as yao keeps putting up good numbers and rockets make a good run this year this highlight means nothing. yao is still a great player. if you're too stupid to realize that then maybe you shouldn't be a yao fan. because things like this will happen to yao periodically because he is slow and because he has lapses where is play is just passive

HeadsUp7Up wrote:

why cant you chinese dudes actually be real? why is everything a coverup or denial. it looked like nate robinson might have gotten yao with his body (he seems to jump into yao instead of straight up). but against a guy so small that he basically bounces off yao is never going to get that call. but it is obvious that the block itself was a block and that yao was hit after the clean block in the face watching the play.

you actually being honest with yourself and acknowledging that yao is slow and has weaknesses in no way diminished the gifts that yao does have. yao's a great player, his being blocked by a 5'9" is embarassing but it did happen. you pretending otherwise for some stupid chinaman insecurity non-withstanding from a basketball perspective it was a great play and seeing a guy that small blocking a guy that big is probably something you never see again in your basketball lifetime if you watch the NBA for the next 20 years

and it means nothing other than opening up yao to some joking which honestly that play deserves. yao's still the same player he was when he demolished the knicks last time and physically wore down their entire bench. he's still the guy getting doubled and triple-teamed and the guy who's leading the rockets in just about every statistical category. it's just one of those freak plays that will happen to yao from time to time.

amen temuchin. some yaoming readers here seriously can't get their heads out of this asian man insecurity thing. it doesn't matter what nationality you are, where you come from, if ur 7-6 and u get posterized by a 5-9 guy, that's big news. and that's hilarious no matter what planet you from.

i dont think it was a foul. if yao got hit, it was after the clean block. and i think if it was young shaq, that wouldn't have happened. the truth is, yao goes up too lightly on the dunk. he doesn't explode with a hard slam dunk, he just kinda hops and pops it in. that's not how shaq dunks. and this should be alesson for yao to start dunking with more authority. he's strong enough to do so. yao is one of the strongest players in the league.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:35 am
blahblahblah wrote:
temuchin wrote:

HeadsUp7Up wrote:

amen temuchin. some yaoming readers here seriously can't get their heads out of this asian man insecurity thing. it doesn't matter what nationality you are, where you come from, if ur 7-6 and u get posterized by a 5-9 guy, that's big news. and that's hilarious no matter what planet you from.

i dont think it was a foul. if yao got hit, it was after the clean block. and i think if it was young shaq, that wouldn't have happened. the truth is, yao goes up too lightly on the dunk. he doesn't explode with a hard slam dunk, he just kinda hops and pops it in. that's not how shaq dunks. and this should be alesson for yao to start dunking with more authority. he's strong enough to do so. yao is one of the strongest players in the league.

Well said, and why Yao doesn't do that? It all comes down to that weak mentality. That's why people doubt him will ever dominate completely. A lesson he needs to learn like when he first came to the NBA. People told him to dunk the ball. Otherwise, a little guy will block his shots. I guess an old habit he can't change.

Offline Profile